Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Is there any way to get by the error on load problem?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

apu47Home userMember since 2008
As i have come to understand, there seems to be a problem with songs that are tagged in iTunes. When i try to to load them, i just get an errormessage.
I tried to tag them with a id3-tagging program to see if that could take care of my problem. Sadly, it did'nt. So now im asking you guys! Have u managed
to get "error-tracks" to work? Its a bit anoying that i cant play alot of the music i would like to play :(

Posted Sun 24 Aug 08 @ 10:57 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Apu, what version of VDJ u using? I can use tracks directly from itunes library in the browser, no error. Also if u purchase the program, do registered it in your profile. Thanks;)

Posted Sun 24 Aug 08 @ 11:25 am
I've had the same problem. Protected files in iTunes will not play in virtual dj. Sure, you can play music out of your itunes library but you can only play songs that aren't encoded by apple protection. I just burn all my itunes music to cds and reimport them. It takes some time and money but i really think it's the only way around this problem.

Posted Mon 25 Aug 08 @ 9:56 am
Just download a program called "Switch" for Mac, it will convert your purchased iTunes songs to whatever format you choose and you'll save yourself a lot of time and money in blank CDR's.

Posted Mon 25 Aug 08 @ 3:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)