Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Another TV Demo

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Another Tv demo. .Mashup.. hoping to get feedback etc.
suggestions the works... feel free to constructively criticize
I want to make this programme the best it can be

another thing.. i would love some shout outs from those of you guys who have the ability to do them and have the contact with some famous people hehehe

Posted Wed 13 Aug 08 @ 7:52 am
X1LoVeRPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
Wow, at the first look it looks great ! A lot of work. How long do you work on these 7 minutes video demo (including the video editing! ;-) ??

I think for a tv show the samples of the tracks are to short. As a demo for a club/night manager or give aways for your guests in your club thats perfect. But for tv in my opinion it needs a bit smoother cuts from one to the next video.

You need VIDEO-shout-outs directly from \"some famous peoples\" ;-)
If you play your \"drop ins\" (\"Dj DigitalWiz in the mix ...\" for example ) it looks great if you show it with big letters on the screen.
I hope you understand what I mean. Also look at the video blends mixtapes of DJ Juice ! Thats what I mean ;o) my only problem with that is: how does it works so I can see the videosample (the letters \"REMIX\" for example) and the main video at the same time on the screen ??

Posted Wed 13 Aug 08 @ 10:03 am
x1lover wrote :
]Wow, at the first look it looks great ! A lot of work. How long do you work on these 7 minutes video demo (including the video editing! ;-)

Quite a while mon... 7 hours for every 7 mins.. plus addtional time for transitions....etc...
Now that vdj has added key...i find i have quite few options etc... and a lot more time to work at the mix instead of experimenting if this will match etc.

Quote :
I think for a tv show the samples of the tracks are to short.
That is what i have been trying to tell the station...but they want 10 - 14 vids packed into 7 minutes which does not give me enough time to even put in some flair......

I think what DJ Juice simply play the samples on the other deck

Posted Wed 13 Aug 08 @ 11:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)