Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW VERSION] VirtualDJ Pro v5.1 - Page: 16

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

"" wrote :
and for the new update.. I would have traded in the last 6 women I dated to have this 3 yrs ago...

Can I trade my wife in as well? :)

Posted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 7:12 am
0.o

oh my...

Posted Mon 23 Jun 08 @ 3:32 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
you certainly got a great command of the english language, but you can be a real man i see with a keyboard and a monitor in front of you, so thanks for showing us how big you are son, now go slink off back down your little hole from where you crawled out of

Posted Mon 23 Jun 08 @ 3:37 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
If you're not careful certifiedcmur, the mod's will lock your account...................................I see they have, Good.

Tayla has no special privaledges, Yes he does alot of work for other user's on this forum including myself and he always show's people respect, like we all do, unlike yourself.

Posted Mon 23 Jun 08 @ 4:16 pm
@certifiedcmr

It's not a question of privileges, it's only a question of respect. Such words and behavior are not allowed on our forum. Next time, you will be definitively locked

Posted Mon 23 Jun 08 @ 4:17 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
One of the biggest rules here is always be civil to each other. You last post was raised to a level only mods and team could see because it was a personal attack. No, Tayla has no better privileges than other users but, after his being around for a longer period of time than February we have come to recognize when he is joking and when he is serious. Your last post was out of line, and if I were an un-licensed, like yourself, user I would not try to draw attention to myself by calling out anyone. Please consider this a friendly warning to play nice......Don't make me turn this car around! And drive all the way back home! You'll spend the rest of your summer vacation in your room Mister! (see that is me having a bit of fun.....)

Posted Mon 23 Jun 08 @ 4:20 pm
Well I can think of alot of jokes some people might think are funny that others do not! It just seems unfair how one persons post would be considered a joke and anothers be an attack? Seems kinda a grey area. I wonder if the person Tayla made that comment too thought it was a joke?

Posted Mon 23 Jun 08 @ 4:29 pm
Yes, Tayla is special. That's the way it is. So now what? Anyone need my address, I can send GPS co-ordinance? Oh, if you are not laughing, I'm not talking to you.

Posted Mon 23 Jun 08 @ 5:02 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Yes, Tayla is special. That's the way it is.

We agreed Rick!!....we were not going to talk about Tayla needing the short bus for school.........great!..now I am going to need to phone his teachers and tell them Tayla had a bad day today.....and rock him to sleep tonight.....

Posted Mon 23 Jun 08 @ 5:05 pm
Is he still sleeping with that football helmet on?

Posted Mon 23 Jun 08 @ 5:12 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Is he still sleeping with that football helmet on?

Yes sadly...and the drool bucket.....

Posted Mon 23 Jun 08 @ 5:13 pm
i calm now, but that has cost an awful lot in builders fees to repair the walls, where anyone can think i get privileges from is anyone's guess have you seen the way people ridicule me i think i'm gonna rent an inferiority complex, anyway...

When I was a child I spoke like a child and when I stood like a child I looked like a child, but when I became a man, I spoke like a man and stood like a man

and thanks guys know who your mates are.... cheers

is that love coming from ricks way... lol

Posted Mon 23 Jun 08 @ 6:28 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Please stop now ;-)

Posted Mon 23 Jun 08 @ 6:47 pm
Sniff, sniff, now see what you've done #$#@!^%&*&^$. You made me &^*&%$# cry.

Posted Tue 24 Jun 08 @ 2:24 pm
lol

cheers mate, appreciate the gesture from you and everyone else

Posted Tue 24 Jun 08 @ 3:54 pm
idmkPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Was using 5.1 for around 2 hours and then suddenly the sound stopped ! It wasn't a complete freeze,
Just the two decks stopped playing completely and it was impossible to get it working again without
restarting VDJ . Once I launched 5.1 again the same problem occurred after around 20mins.

Never had this problem before with previous versions . Any assistance would be much appreciated.

I'm using the Hecules MK1 as my soundcard.

Cheers.

Posted Thu 26 Jun 08 @ 8:13 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It looks like a problem of USB interruption: it looses the sound card

Posted Thu 26 Jun 08 @ 8:50 pm
Wow... I must say that 5.1 is real solid. I have been using it for the past five hours and I am pretty pleased.

I love the new BPM engine. The waveform underneath the current one for the automix was absolutely brilliant. I wouldn't have even thought to put it there. This should close the door on the one deck / two deck automix debate for good (and I was for the two deck).

The automix is so much more improved in general too. I love that the tracks automatically cue up to the beat. This allows me to use 0 second fades and for most songs these come out as perfect cut-overs. And that's with the automix.

And to now incorporate a video recording feature? WOW. I haven't used the video recording feature yet, hopefully ill get to try it soon.

And the CPU usage has dropped even more. I can barely see the lines coming out now to show CPU usage during steady play. Unbelieveable.

VERY impressed. Great job Dev guys. You deserve a lot of credit for this. The wait was no doubt worth it. Hopefully this release stays nice and solid for me.

Posted Thu 26 Jun 08 @ 10:41 pm
marlonbPRO InfinityMember since 2007
THERE IS NOTHING TO SLOW DOWN MY PITCH OR SPEED IT UP ON THE NEW SKIN ON VDJ 5.1

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 5:59 am
marlonb wrote :
THERE IS NOTHING TO SLOW DOWN MY PITCH OR SPEED IT UP ON THE NEW SKIN ON VDJ 5.1

It was taken off because you don't have a license.

Posted Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 6:39 am
97%