Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Usuários do Brasil/Portugal (Existem tantos suficentes para um fórum?) Portuguese/Brazilian Users (Are there enough of you for a forum) [PORTUGUESE FORUM REOPENED] - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Speedy53PRO InfinityStaffMember since 2008
dj-in-norway
Ok, I got a license.
Please, consider me to moderate the portuguese forum.

Posted Sat 15 Mar 08 @ 6:12 pm
We will. It will take a while, and we'll talk about it within team etc

And most welcome as a pro member....

Posted Sat 15 Mar 08 @ 6:22 pm
with certainty it is a very good idea the creation of a forum in Portuguese

Posted Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 6:13 pm
dj-in-norway
One week has past since your last post and the portuguese-sepaking forum don't exists, yet.
I'm waiting paciently, please don't forget about this request.

Posted Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 11:24 am

Not forgotten. Will talk to the spanish teamers, and possibly add it soon.

Posted Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 11:26 am
May I recommend AlexJ as a moderador for the Portuguese forum...

Posted Mon 31 Mar 08 @ 11:58 am
Hi there,i also would like to see here a portuguese forum.I know Alex J and he's very mature and i think that he have enough time to be the forum moderator and i would like him to be "our" forum moderator.

Be well

Posted Fri 04 Apr 08 @ 4:59 pm

I'll talk to Alex J and the spanish teamers (ACW etc) this weekend, and see if we can get it set up ;)

Posted Fri 04 Apr 08 @ 5:29 pm
Last week I found here old topics asking for the portuguese forum. They were all closed without an answer.
I sent private messages to every user who take part in that topics, and to licensed users from Brazil and Portugal, too. Users like Roger Borges, Turbostar, ACW, Paul F, and many other. (ACW tried to reply me in portuguese... Thanks, guy, I got the message and appreciate your goodwill)
I did not ask then for a chance to moderate, just for help and join me in this topic.
So, I'll be REALLY satisfied if the forum restarts, even if I'm not the best choice to be the moderator.
I'll take part actively as a member, perhaps with time you can trust me to do it.
If Alex for any reson refuse the job, I'll be here.
I know that this topic can be closed without a positive answer.
I'll understand if you decides that keep the forum closed is the best thing to do for now.
Thanks everybody.

Posted Fri 04 Apr 08 @ 9:27 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Like Norway said it takes some time to make this happen, but it will sure do happen as I waited and now I have Balkan forum language for my language users, so just patience, it will come ;)

Posted Sun 06 Apr 08 @ 10:18 am
RB2005PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello People,

no doubt i agree with the creation of a portuguese forum , it willl help a lot of people , and for sure will atract a lot of new members .
regards to everybody.

RB

Posted Mon 07 Apr 08 @ 10:45 pm
I m absolutely in favour of a portuguese language forum :)

Posted Tue 03 Jun 08 @ 10:28 am
The only reason of this post is keep the topic open. Don't forget us.
I'm waiting... and from time-to-time I'll be here.

Posted Sun 13 Jul 08 @ 9:48 pm
One Year, gentleman.... and nothing has done.
It's amazing how some people can ignore this, for so much time.
Ok, now I believe that I'm nothing else than a voice in the crowd. It p*** me off.
It was better isay: F*** you and your language! And all of your Third World fellas... There's more true in that words, than another post in this topic.

Se arrepedimento matasse, eu estaria morto... Longa vida às comunidades não-oficiais!!!

Posted Fri 27 Mar 09 @ 9:55 pm
It's unbelievible !!! More than 1 years ago our friend Speedy53 from Brazil write us here that he like to have a Portugies/Brazilian Forum for VirtualDJ users.

More than 200 Millions People in our World speak this language... Portugal, Brazil, Angola, Moçambique, Macau ... etc...
and myself also can speak this language after living one year in Brazil.

Therfore I agree that a Forum for this People are opened so hurry as possible with a volunteer Moderator and Rules for that Forum.

Posted Sun 16 Mar 08 @ 1:12 am
Speedy53 wrote :
dj-in-norway
Ok, I got a license.
Please, consider me to moderate the portuguese forum.

Agora e tempo para fazer nacer o Forum para nossos amigos que fala português, esperar mais de um ano e uma vergonha.

Speaking German, French, English and Português

Hopefully Mike H. John

Posted Sat 28 Mar 09 @ 10:07 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Sorry guys for that

I'm going to see with the other teamers why it wasn't done. Indeed, there is no reason not to create one. I guess it was because the new website was in progress last year and so we had to postpone the creation of this forum.

Posted Sat 28 Mar 09 @ 10:52 am
Mike
I appreciate your support, thanks.
However, I'm tired to beg an opportunity for speaking portuguese users, and sick with the team's override.

About Cel's post: Its an April Fool's joke, right? Guy, you can't convince me anymore. And I expect anyone who read this lines, either.
I simply can't believe, after one year, that the forum can be more than a promise. "I'll check with the team", "the site will be updated soon". bla-bla-bla: I've read it before, and nothing was done. If something changed since this? Yes, my faith and hope disappeared, and my patience was gone. Sorry about it. And I'm deeply sorry how a creative and handy team, who developed and now update this great software, can be so "jerk" with some users.

I was member on 6 brazilian communities about VirtualDJ, that counts more 50,000 VirtualDJ users (off course, illegal users). I WAS ready to share all knowledge obtained from this users (as skins, tips, and a unofficial VirtualDJ mannual in portuguese), and COULD help (no longer) this guys to understand that they can do things by the right way, if they have a chance to it. But the right way is blocked. The "allmighty guys" don't grant access to it, using the language and ignorance obstacles. And So, how can we blame then? Whats the worst sin: be a thief or be a liar?

Long life for their communities, as I wrote above.

Posted Wed 01 Apr 09 @ 10:00 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi speedy, i also hoped there will be also a new portuguese forum soon.

And i was only wanna say something, if a teamer said that this will be looked into.. it will be done but no guarantee with immediate effect as sometime there are other things to be done first. Dj cel have always stand by his word so all i have to have more patience on this.

Have a nice day and regards;)

Posted Thu 02 Apr 09 @ 1:22 am
Tanks Djcel for your answer. We hope this will be done in this century :-) Please tell us when this will be done.

Thank you SpinnaJ for the support to open a portugies forum, each support will be apreciated.

Maybe for Eastern this where a god date to open a portugies forum.

Hopefully

Mike

Posted Thu 02 Apr 09 @ 5:51 am
Hi

I write here one more time to remember that some users are waiting for a Portugies Forum

Have a nice Eastern Holyday

Someone eat my A... ... What ?

Posted Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 12:08 pm
50%