Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEWS] VirtualDJ 5.0.7 - Page: 6

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
RonnieB wrote :
- new ASIO engine (default engine is when "ASIO UltraLatency" is checked, new engine is unchecked and is safer)

What is meant by that? should or should i not use the 'ASIO UltraLatency' option?

(i'm using a Audio8DJ soundcard)

Use it checked, if you did not experience any latency issues in the prior versions.

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 5:48 am
Anyone using the new version the the Xponent Torq? Everything cool with it?

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 8:36 am
I just checked this thread today to continue reading the updated manual to learn the new features, and the link to the manual that was in the 2nd or third post last night is gone. I checked in the support section to see if it was added to the manuals there, but I only see the manual for 5.0 when oit first came out. Anyone have a link to the updated manual?

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 11:05 am
I don't know if there's something wrong with my browser or not, but after posting my last post, I went to the beginning of the tread and now I see Cstolls link to the new manual. Why is that popst by Cstol appearing and disapearing everytime I view this thread?

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 11:07 am
I have not tryed the version live yet but if I load it up and play two tracks at the same time from each player you can hear them both all the time the crossfader dose not seem to work, am I doing somthing wrong? PS it's the crossfader on the software not on a ext device.

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 12:08 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Charlie Wilson wrote :
I have not tryed the version live yet but if I load it up and play two tracks at the same time from each player you can hear them both all the time the crossfader dose not seem to work, am I doing somthing wrong? PS it's the crossfader on the software not on a ext device.

What is your setting for the Crossfader in the Config -> Options tab? If disabled, then you are getting the expected result.

@blaide - that post is leveled for licensed users. So, until you login to the forum, you don't see it.

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 1:15 pm
blaide13 wrote :
I don't know if there's something wrong with my browser or not, but after posting my last post, I went to the beginning of the tread and now I see Cstolls link to the new manual. Why is that popst by Cstol appearing and disapearing everytime I view this thread?

Rehab?????

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 1:22 pm
crossfader on smooth and not disabled I'm going to get it all set up tom day time n try figure it out cant beleive knone else has had a prob with it it's only since i went to rev 7

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 2:45 pm
Rehabb?!! Definitely not. I don't do drugs of any kin d. I just logged in again just now, checked the post and again Cstolls post with the link to the manual is gone, now where to be found. Earlier after not being able to find it, I went back to the first page of this thread and it appeared again. I quickly clicked the link and printed out the manual, but I'm really curious as to what is going on here. All the other posts in this thread always show up. It's just Cstoills post with the manual link that keeps blinking in and out. Has anyone else noticed this or could there be something wrng with my computer or IE. Still, even if there is something wrong on my end, why would it only effect the viewing of that one post?

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 3:05 pm
blaide13 wrote :
Rehabb?!! Definitely not. I don't do drugs of any kin d. I just logged in again just now, checked the post and again Cstolls post with the link to the manual is gone, now where to be found. Earlier after not being able to find it, I went back to the first page of this thread and it appeared again. I quickly clicked the link and printed out the manual, but I'm really curious as to what is going on here. All the other posts in this thread always show up. It's just Cstoills post with the manual link that keeps blinking in and out. Has anyone else noticed this or could there be something wrng with my computer or IE. Still, even if there is something wrong on my end, why would it only effect the viewing of that one post?

Oooooooooookay, I understand now. First you see it and now you don't. This is perfectly normal, so let me have the keyboard. Don't worry, I won't let them take it. This is Bob & John, and they have a nice jacket for you. That's it, very easy, go with the nice men to your new room. See, we have all your favorite toys, VDJ and a shiny new controller. Look at the big speakers, and all the bright lights. We are now in control, do not attempt to adjust your TV set. You are here.

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 3:32 pm
WTF AMaHM I think YOU need rehab:)

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 3:46 pm
I was the thinking that. Does this stuff natural come to him or should we call him "special". I bet steven King would love to hear some his idea's being how far out there he is. I bet he's on work release right now and has to go back to that padded room and fashionable coat he's so familiar with.

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 3:54 pm
Wherever it comes from this forum wouldnt be the same without him:)

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 4:00 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
discobrian24 wrote :
Wherever it comes from this forum wouldnt be the same without him:)

Yep, sure wouldn't be, our own Mr Happy. LOL

Jimmy b

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 4:03 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
jimmy b wrote :
our own Mr Happy.

Jimmy.....don't call AMaHM happy....that usually sets him off.......we still have not heard from the last guy to say that about him..DJ Styles was his name...not even a picture of him...nothing GONE!!!

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 4:08 pm
Welp it is time to have a Peace Day for the month of Feb. Sky you get it going:) He He

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 5:25 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
any one breaking the peace i will turn their stars pink as a reminder of peace and love and good will to man kind.

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 5:26 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
get those tickets sorted rick,

and the next time when you need picking up from the airport and i say i'm standing next to the dumb waiter i mean the bottle lift and not the guy with the funny uniform

Tayla

Posted Tue 12 Feb 08 @ 7:37 pm
We all have gotton off the topic of this thread and are now babeling nonsence. I was asking a legitimate question based on what I was experiencing with this post. The outer limits thing was cute and creative, but I simply was asking if anyone else experienced the issue I noticed with Cstolls Manual post, or knew why I was experiencing this phenominom. I don't really appreciate being made fun of when I'm asking a serious question. I know it was probably just light hearted sillyness, but again, I was just trying to understand why it was happening.

Posted Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 2:11 am
Loving the new update...

In regards to the karaoke plugin, is there a code in the karaoke config window that can cause a line break?

For example:

Next Up: (line break)
NEXT SINGER'S NAME (line break)
Singing: (NAME OF SONG)

I see where to type in the code, just don't know what the code for a line break would be. Is this info defined someplace?

Posted Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 11:10 am
94%