Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEWS] VirtualDJ 5.0.7 - Page: 7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

REallly getting into the meat & potatoes with the new update now, so another question.

I have the karaoke list running with no problems. Is there a way to have an audio/video playlist, and have the songs from the karaoke list get mixed in there as well? It seems to me that the only way to have a mix of karaoke & muisic is to have two separate lists running if you're using the new list feature. Not that that's a bad thing mind you, but it would be nice to be able to load the karaoke songs like before because sometimes I like to beatmix a karaoke song into an audio or video song that's playing to reduce dead air.

And it doesn't seem like the karaoke files from the list are starting from cue marks even though autocue is set to always in options. Any way to make this so?

Also, can't seem to find info on the 'return of the 2 deck automix'. Not that I want it back, just want to understand a new feature if it's there. Can someone point me to a link please?

Posted Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 12:04 pm
@ blaide13, It seems you are unable to take a punch, so I will stop throwing them. Let's get serious about your very important issue, which seems to be a post that appears, and then disappears. This seems to only happen to you, so let's remove the silliness, and the bizarre from the equation. How about we go with common sense. What do you think happened? Is it still happening? How is this adversely affecting your performance?

Posted Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 2:17 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please freakin stop the BS -- I answered this on the previous page --

cstoll wrote :
@blaide - that post is leveled for licensed users. So, until you login to the forum, you don't see it.

Posted Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 3:04 pm
Thnaks Cstoll. I didn't catch the first answer you posted, but it makes perect sence now. Thanks again.

Posted Wed 13 Feb 08 @ 3:53 pm
marlonbPRO InfinityMember since 2007
is there any user guide for vdj 5.0.7 still trying to understand my gains and other features.

Posted Mon 21 Apr 08 @ 12:42 pm

Posted Mon 21 Apr 08 @ 12:46 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Mon 21 Apr 08 @ 1:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)