with any Atomix soft.w. (even CUE, not supporting
Denon HC4500 native)

Thanks
Take care !

Posted Thu 31 Jan 08 @ 9:30 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
dj-virtual-master wrote :
Remember that the seller have the responsibility to sell
Things that work, that’s what we pay for.

Have you bought and paid for Virtual DJ Professional then?! ;)

Posted Thu 31 Jan 08 @ 9:49 am
VOG_PRO InfinityMember since 2006
dj-in-norway wrote :

Okey, not sure if its possible to say more clear than this:

1) The Denon controller had a Vista driver issue, so it needed a firmware fix from Denon, out now.
2) As soon as driver is fixed, so will the native support for it, in VDJ and PCDJ VJ

VDJ is now in beta testing, where it includes a fix for this controller.

Hi,

Dj-in-norway,

I thought we were waiting on a denon firmware update are you saying that VDJ is releasing one too?

Posted Thu 31 Jan 08 @ 2:50 pm

yes, now that denon have fixed the drivers, VDJ will release a new version that will make the controller work great inside VDJ :)

Posted Thu 31 Jan 08 @ 5:16 pm
This is why i was able to buy my controller cheap. The person that sold it to me knew that the Hc4500 was ahead of its time. he knew that it would take some time for software to work 100 % good. I have patient, i can wait for a fix.

Posted Thu 31 Jan 08 @ 9:19 pm
dwainPRO InfinityMember since 2003
[Caliente123]
This is why i was able to buy my controller cheap. The person that sold it to me knew that the Hc4500 was ahead of its time. he knew that it would take some time for software to work 100 % good. I have patient, i can wait for a fix.

LMAO!!!!!! I hear you buddy........i had to have patient too....since the police took my HC4500 at a gig in NYC.........the Club was not to open that night...just my luck... my top rack console was taken with 2 Denon3500's and 1 Denonx900 and 2 HP Laptops with my HC4500 ....so i have to get it back on my court date march 18 LOL!!!! Thank Goodness i have a back up Dell Laptop

But i have to go out the country Sunday and wish i could take my stuff with me for my gigs in Belize!!!

By that time everything will be Good with native support

Posted Thu 31 Jan 08 @ 10:02 pm
Sorry to hear that. where in the city you dj ? I have a gig in queens this saturday @ the OEM Lounge. Im gonna be playing the best of Hip Hop, R & B, reggae, reggaeton, salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Olds school classics etc. Lots of hot woman.......

Posted Thu 31 Jan 08 @ 11:00 pm
Caliente123 wrote :
Sorry to hear that. where in the city you dj ? I have a gig in queens this saturday @ the OEM Lounge. Im gonna be playing the best of Hip Hop, R & B, reggae, reggaeton, salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Olds school classics etc. Lots of hot woman.......

Hey, I'm off this Saturday, and live in Jersey. Put my name on the list, I'll come check you out.

Posted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 12:03 am
dwainPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Cool....ur in NY area....where's OEM? Long Island City?....if i didnt had to travel Sunday Morning to Belize...i woulda check you out

I'm All over ....Brooklyn- Lab, Liquid Love, Base, 4D's, Temptation, RedBress, The Ragtop, Frankies Lounge, and HQ....... Lower Manhattan- Fahrenheit, Subu,S.O.B........Queens- Club Tobago, Calypso City, and some Promoters gigs at Amazura............Bronx- Wild Palm, Savoy, Act3, Flamingo Lounge on Gun Hill Rd and more hehehe

And i play REGGAE, SOCA , Hip Hop n R&B, Pop, Latin Music, Punta, Zuk,...and i love playing Old Skool music....but i'm all around.

You can check me out at Brooklynmix.com or in Brooklyn on 101.5fm Brooklynmix Mondays 8pm-11pm, Wednesdays 5pm-9pm and Fridays 5pm-8pm

Posted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 12:16 am
dj-in-norway wrote :
firmware fix from Denon, out now.

Where is this available from?

It's not on the Denon download site.

Posted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 7:31 am
gulkerPRO InfinityMember since 2006
caliente123, dwain,

I am right around the corner from you guys in the smack middle of Astoria. I surely want to visit fellow VDJ colleagues. Where is OEM Lounge caliente, I live right around 36 and Broadway.

I want to visit you too dwain, the variations you play is something I am interested in.

Jack (DJ Palamuth )

Posted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 9:24 am
I will get the exact adress a little later. The club is in astoria queens and its right across from a club called " Ritmo 70 " there is a pink car on top. There is another club next door to " OE Lounge " which is called Ambiance. 3216 Steinway St Astoria, NY 11103-4006
Come thru and well hang and have some drinks.

Posted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 2:25 pm
Whats up Qulker. Your interested in tons of good music..

Posted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 2:42 pm

The Denon fix should be out this weekend, according to "roumors":)
Maybe Denon can confirm in this thread, or give more info.

Posted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 3:03 pm
To:
dj-in-norway

Yes I agree !!
What do you say DENON ?
When ?

And to Atomix:
When will you have the soft.w fixed ?

Thanks.

Posted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 4:27 pm
dj-virtual-master wrote :
To:

And to Atomix:
When will you have the soft.w fixed ?

Thanks.

As soon as we have the Denon driver fix ... we can start making it work in VDJ/PCDJ .. shouldnt take long after we have a good driver.

Posted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 4:30 pm
To:
dj-in-norway

Ok that’s fine; it’s good to get in contact with you
Because you helped me more in two days than other did I five months.

This gives me hope.

Thanks !
dj-in-norway

Posted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 4:42 pm

No worries, the HC4500 will be fixed, both from Denon (new firmware) and by us for VDJ/PCDJ VJ as soon as the issues are solved by Denon :)

Posted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 4:51 pm
CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I just ordered 2 4500 controllers today. I've been waiting until it worked to buy. From what I've heard from other boards, the firmware update has tested well and should be out asap. I'm a VJ user and have learned to come here for most of my research and questions. PCDJ is limited in their product knowledge when it comes to VJ.

Posted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 5:28 pm
CMBDJ wrote :

PCDJ is limited in their product knowledge when it comes to VJ.

PCDJ VJ is made by VDJ engine, so PCDJ needs time to learn it well, but it will come .. :)
will try help out some on their community too, when I have time.

And yes, seems the Denon firmware fix will come within days ;)

Posted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 5:43 pm
65%