Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Top used tracks

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
perhaps vdj could have an option to keep track of the songs you play the most and arrange a top 20 or 40 list for your own data base sorta like winamp does. My most played playlist. Just a thought.

Posted Thu 07 Oct 04 @ 3:34 am
In da club i use a 150 song rotation so everynight my list begins with what i played the night before.I just hibernate the laptop instead of shutdown.I only shutdown on Sunday night once a week,
Another thought...

Posted Mon 11 Oct 04 @ 2:49 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think this would actually be very good to have, a most played list of all time in rank order.., it could be like you said.., "top 40 most played", and have this sitting under the database file.., maybe a top 100 would be better?..

It would definately be useful to me.., :)

Posted Mon 11 Oct 04 @ 2:06 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
perhaps an easy way to do this is add another row in the record case for number of plays then you could sort by that and make your own playlist. It would also be useful for slimming down databases for tracks with 0 plays could be deleted for lack of usefullness. Another thought.

Posted Mon 11 Oct 04 @ 4:18 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Maybe a "Top" button in the VDJ browser corner. This button could display a sorted windows by the most played to the never played.

It could be like a column sort but with another button.

A bit different from the actual autosort.

Clax

Posted Mon 11 Oct 04 @ 4:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)