Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Im Leaving Home

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

:( After weeks & Weeks of "wrecking my wifes head" (sorry love but it sounded the bee's knee's to me) with virtual DJ Demo Version, i am told if i buy the full version im outta here (my house) . hmmmmmm now then im sure i saw a power inverter in the car shop the other day for £38 . maybe i will buy the full version, that way i wont have to go far to use it (PC setup in car boot, and a couple of inverters. yeah Stuff it she can keep the house :)

Posted Mon 27 Sep 04 @ 7:30 pm
DachPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Or you could use headphones :) LMAO

Posted Mon 27 Sep 04 @ 7:35 pm
Good Point, Only then she would say that im ignoring her. :( Hmmmmmm

Posted Wed 29 Sep 04 @ 4:17 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I know the situation, i've been with my girlfriend on holiday, and she just wanted to bother me and go out.., but I was in the zone 24/7 facing just the computer..,

It's something that needs to be balanced, because if you love your girlfriend then you'll know that's more important than dj'ing, even if your hooked.

You should try what i'm doing, play the music that she likes and try and get her mixing, it's a difficult job for sure, but there's nothing better than sharing a hobby with the one you love..

Posted Wed 29 Sep 04 @ 10:06 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Even after the never ending ripping, I still spend every night working over the music. It never ends unfortunately, if you aren't adding new music, you are modifying hardware or re-doing something that came up in a live gig you didn't have time for then.

Posted Wed 29 Sep 04 @ 1:06 pm
I'm sure there are some nice bachelor apartments near by =)

Posted Wed 29 Sep 04 @ 2:57 pm
Bagpuss

I love my girlfriend BUT I LOVE MY MUSIC so what is a dj to do

1 mix
2 sex
3 mix/sex
4 mix
5 sleep

Posted Wed 29 Sep 04 @ 3:22 pm
Well same boat here mixing remixing loops all this shiv is making her a bit hmmmm how should i say corrupt...lol but since music pay the bills around here she hasnt much of a
choice.This is what i do....
Take her out at least once a week,supper movie dancing
Bring her flowers once a week and never forget
Always help at meal time,kids whatever else
Talk to her on the phone
Like Bagpuss said let her play with your stuff(well some of it)
Remix old songs she likes burn it and give it to her She will flip
Take a walk
Go skiing
Attention all these tricks are dangerous and contagious if you start she will always want more
lol
And i got 4 boys and 1 girl....
But when i go in my studio and shut the door nobody comes in{:^)....respect dudes thats all they want...the kids well...thats another story

cya

Posted Wed 29 Sep 04 @ 6:13 pm
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@ audio000

"3 mix/sex"

Do you mean mixing while having sex? Interesting, isn't it?! :)))

Ciao!! :)

Posted Thu 30 Sep 04 @ 9:17 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
audio000
nice philosophy on mix and sex.

but number 4 should be sex, believe me you'll sleep on a high instead of an arguement!.

Posted Thu 30 Sep 04 @ 11:23 am
My wife is expecting and having complications so I will...

Mix..
MIx/mix
Mix
Mix/mix/mix

Wish me luck...

Posted Thu 30 Sep 04 @ 11:40 am
goodluck then ;)

Posted Thu 30 Sep 04 @ 11:47 am
congrats vantine.. ;) a baby on the way... wow :)

guess there where a bit of sex, and less mixing, before then ;) lol

Posted Thu 30 Sep 04 @ 12:54 pm
hehehe, yeah I ike the concept, Mixing Whilst Having Sex. As for playing the tunes she likes, I do already, so theres a no go.

I dont see the problem, I mean why should I (or anyone else for that matter) be expected to sit and watch soaps and TV in general ? Im not a keen TV watcher as it is. She should think herself lucky I choose to stay in, I could always be at the pub with me mates, blowing all the cash !

The Mind Boggles

Oh Congrats for the baby :)

Posted Thu 30 Sep 04 @ 2:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)