Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Sample options

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
May be it could be useful to disengage "synch on" for samples. This way the jingles could start quickly (sometimes they are cutted cause it's hasn't started at the good time) (Sorry for my english)

Posted Thu 16 Sep 04 @ 4:04 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Agree. It would be easy to add an option under "beat", "half beat" and "quarter beat" for example a "no sync".

Another massive improvement would be to be able to manipulate a sample same way as a vinyl; no scratching requiered though, but a nudge option would be welcome.

And maybe a small pitch slider for each sample, so we can turn off beatlock? :P (I know I'm asking too much, but I have to ;)

erXon

Posted Thu 16 Sep 04 @ 7:06 am
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
and the ability to preview sample thru headphones before playing I'd add.

Posted Thu 16 Sep 04 @ 8:15 am
you can easily turn off sync on beats for samples...

just make sure beatlock is turned OFF ;)
(uncheck beatlock in options)
if thats what u are looking for??

Posted Thu 16 Sep 04 @ 4:45 pm
And you can configure your samples to play in preview mode
in advance config. the problem is you have to switch sound cards everytime so the sound doesnt play on your output.

Regards

Posted Tue 28 Sep 04 @ 7:46 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Another problem with samples i sthat the options are not saved when VDJ is closed.

Posted Tue 28 Sep 04 @ 8:41 am
About samples, I observed that the shortkey does not work in order to augment or low the sound level.

Although there is option to do that, it does not work. We can only define a sound level between 0 and 4096.

Posted Fri 01 Oct 04 @ 11:58 am
I have a sample (example001) working good, but when i closed the program this sample (example1) no sincro fine again.

Posted Fri 01 Oct 04 @ 2:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)