Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help with VIDEO Problem - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I am a demo user and have set up audio which works well and I like it a lot, however when I started setting up for video no matter what I did the video does not want to play. I have few Promo only DVDs and I have ripped few tracks. I can play the tracks using Window Media Player or other built in DVD player however when I load the track in VDJ the video plays may be few seconds and then filckers and freezes however the audio continues playing. I have gone through many posts and done most of the tweaks suggested. I have the VDJ on my Laptop and the specs are

DELL XPS M1210: Intel Core Duo Processor T7200 (2.0 GHz/667MHz FSB/4MB Cache)
LCD Panel: 12.1" Widescreen WXGA (1280 x 800) display
Memory: 2GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz
Graphics Card: 256MB NVidia GeForce Go 7400 TurboCache
Hard Drive: 80GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive
Optical Storage: 24X CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive
Wireless Networking Cards: Dell Wireless 1490 802.11a/b/g
Operating System: Genuine Windows XP Professional
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Posted Wed 14 Mar 07 @ 2:27 am
It seems to be a graphic card problem, I don't remember if the Go 7400 supports hardware acceleration, otherwise you'll need to change it.

Posted Wed 14 Mar 07 @ 2:32 am
can somebody please confirm that this graphic card will not work and if that is the case should it not be posted in their hardware requirements spec? I have to know this before I buy the software as I am planning to use this laptop only.

Posted Wed 14 Mar 07 @ 5:37 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
1) Which value do you have for the option "max load"?
2) Is the option "use hardware acceleration" activated?
3) Is the option "Decode while hidden" activated?

Posted Wed 14 Mar 07 @ 9:48 am
1) Under option max load "always"
2) Use hardware acceleration is checked (activated)
3) Decode while hidden is checked
Thanks for the reply and would really appreciate if you guys can guide me into right set up so that I can buy the software before my trial period ends.

Posted Wed 14 Mar 07 @ 5:37 pm
Take a look at this and see if it will help you. Get a friend with vista to try the demo, on his machine.

Posted Wed 14 Mar 07 @ 9:27 pm
djdeep44 wrote :
before my trial period ends.

Really? On a cracked version...

Posted Wed 14 Mar 07 @ 9:39 pm
djcel wrote :
djdeep44 wrote :
before my trial period ends.

Really? On a cracked version...

Tell me it's not so. We need better security around here. I really don't want to waste my time on crack heads.

Posted Wed 14 Mar 07 @ 9:49 pm
Your settings are good but your problem is here:
Graphics Card: 256MB NVidia GeForce Go 7400 TurboCache

There is the same problem with the Go 7300

But apparently it works on Vista

Posted Wed 14 Mar 07 @ 9:55 pm
So anybody who does not have a registered copy is a cracked software user? I have the actual demo CD from Numark which I got at DJ convention and never tried it because I was going to go with PCDJ VJ which is being delayed for the release and Numark does not have support forum yet hence I bothered you guys however if this is the attitude of VDJ so be it. I won't ask questions anymore.
Thanks again for all the replies and guidance.

Posted Thu 15 Mar 07 @ 12:34 am
Don't get your panties in a bunch. How many replies did you get, as an unregistered user? Not one of us asked you anything about your status. We tried to help you. I don't have enough stars to determine if you are a crack user or not. Now, when a team-er implied you had a crack, what did I ask you? "Tell me it's not so". I'm giving you an opportunity to explain your situation. Maybe your copy was red flagged, right or wrong, I still don't know. Look at the whole picture. If you want to stick around, that's fine. If you want to move on, that's fine, too.

Posted Thu 15 Mar 07 @ 6:56 am
djdeep44 wrote :
So anybody who does not have a registered copy is a cracked software user?

You currently have a full, illegal and cracked v4.02 on your computer, so stop lying, and buy a legal license.

Posted Thu 15 Mar 07 @ 9:28 am
wow,guess that makes this topic officially closed ( who wants to help a liar?? .. expecially if he's a crack user ( why do crack heads always lie?) hmm.....

Posted Thu 15 Mar 07 @ 3:54 pm
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
" I don't have enough stars to determine if you are a crack user or not"

So what do I need to do to get more stars?

Show my crack? LMAO

Posted Fri 16 Mar 07 @ 1:26 am
You need to work hard :)

Posted Fri 16 Mar 07 @ 2:32 am
djrenee wrote :
" I don't have enough stars to determine if you are a crack user or not"

So what do I need to do to get more stars?

Show my crack? LMAO

@ the lease your name should B in pink instead of blue letters in the forum .. somebody did something wrong here (".)

:P

Posted Fri 16 Mar 07 @ 3:44 am
Im still here scratching my head trying to figure out how the Piracy Staff can tell if you are using a cracked version or not:)

Posted Fri 16 Mar 07 @ 7:44 pm
discobrian24 wrote :
Im still here scratching my head trying to figure out how the Piracy Staff can tell if you are using a cracked version or not:)

It smells different.

Posted Sat 17 Mar 07 @ 4:34 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
A Man and His Music wrote :
discobrian24 wrote :

It smells different.

i'm told like asparagus-pee instead of sweet sweet mangos

Posted Sat 17 Mar 07 @ 7:09 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
;)

Posted Sat 17 Mar 07 @ 10:45 am
91%