Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: HELP, upside down video............

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I used the sonigue plug-in this week end for the first time in automatic mode when I have an audio only file playong. The problem was all night long about 60% of the videos I loaded in the plyer that just played a sonigue file played the video UPSIDE DOWN....I am not kidding..........UPSIDEDOWN. Anybody else ever experience that? It never happens when playing video to video or video to audio when no plug-in is used....Here is the complete scenario I play a video in player A then an ausio file with sonique in player B then a video in Player a and the next video I load in player B is UPSIDEDOWN. This happened on well over half of the videos (mostly AVI and DIVX and some mpeg2's)?

I have an Athlon 64x2 dual core 4800+, 2 gig memory, a 3d Fusion NviDia 7300 GS with 512 megs ddr2 memory which otherwise works great.

Posted Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 10:08 pm

its a feature...

Makes people turn heads:) lol

Just kidding

check your codec. Specially FFshow or similar..

Posted Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 10:48 pm
What should I check on the codec? I use the original Divx Pro 6.5.1 and have Virtual Dj set to AVI Codec "Windows Media Player Codec".

Posted Mon 12 Feb 07 @ 4:08 am
Here is a link to the cause of the problem

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/269967

As to a solution, check in the FFDShow codec for a setting to 'Flip' the video, that should solve your problem.

Posted Mon 12 Feb 07 @ 4:28 am
You were probably playing the video to "Dancing On The Ceiling" by Lionel Richie.

Or maybe it was Australian groups.

Posted Mon 12 Feb 07 @ 10:56 am
Thanks, I'll try that. on m y next video show in two weeks and let you know

Posted Mon 12 Feb 07 @ 3:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)