Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 2:13 am
Yeah, right.

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 3:34 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
maybe he meant go play golf?

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 3:35 am
I'm thinking he meant "Go Home Bears".

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 3:48 am
Go to the strip club, lick your wounds, cry in your beer, and give Amber a big tip for the lap dance.

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 3:52 am
Oh man, thats was a disaster.

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 4:07 am
kblendHome userMember since 2006
wow glad thats over

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 4:08 am
Heading to downtown Indy for the celebration party tonight :) all schools in Indy are on a 2 hour delay because of the game. What an exciting time to be back in my hometown.

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 4:39 am
Hey what are you guys excited about?

Hockey season isn't over yet!

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 4:44 am
I modified the topic just for you kblend ;)

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 4:56 am
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hooray for Manning! New Orleans did win in a way. Good for da bears and a huge THANK U Colts!

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 4:56 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
And a big thank you to Chevy, Toyota and Cadillac for continuing the barrage of commercials that were soooo entertaining....not.
At least the car ads gave us a break to go take a squirt, lol.

And not to be left out, Citi bank for replaying last years fake bike rewards ad, pathetic as it was LAST year.

As usual Bud gets the prize for most entertaining commercials.

Glad to see Manning and coach Tony Dungy succeed finally, they deserved it.

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 1:07 pm
kblendHome userMember since 2006
Bears Choke funny Ha Ha. No way they were going to win that game anyway. But I would have been wrong for not routing for the home team

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 3:51 pm
:: mp3rick :: I'm with you about the commercials. Horrible. Probably the worst commercials I've ever seen during the Superbowl.

I live in downtown Chicago, which you could feel the tremors in the city when Hester ran back the opening kickoff. I've only been here 5 years though and hate the Bears fans. Thank god I don't have to hear another fan say "Da Bears"! Soldier Field is great though. I grew up in Detroit and went to college so in Michigan so im a Detroit sports fan. Hard to admit with the Lion's season...Tough loss for the city of Chicago. I wouldn't say they "choked" though.

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 4:33 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I agree that that "They" didn't choke but Rex sure did. LOLOLOLOL Rex kinda looked like Romo out there when the Saints whoooped up on Dallas.

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 11:30 pm
The hell with all of you!!!!! I am a huge Bears fan straight from Chicago! You guys have some nerve!
@#@&*#@$ all of you!

Grossman sucked though didn't he. Damit! Oh well at least they made it that far...(all Chicago fans are saying that today. What I really want to say is THANKS ALOT REX!!)

No they didn't choke. They are still the NFC Champs...just a bad game on any given Sunday.

MaddSound is sad today...the only music for him is I'm Blue by Eifel 65...:( :( :( :(

Posted Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 2:21 am
Hockey is still on.

Faster, Tougher and Better than american football!!!!!!! (only expressed that way for the benifit of the europeans that call "soccer" football)

Posted Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 4:48 am
:: Marcel 1 :: I grew up in Detroit (City) before moving to Chicago, so I'm a hockey fan as well. It just hasn't been the same since the year off :( Went to a Blackhawks/Sabres game the other day, 13th row, center ice, looking at the benches. Best seats ever, just above the glassline.

Best thing about the Bears losing is the fans...I hate Bears fans! If I had to hear "Da Bears" one more time this year, I was going to hang myself.

Posted Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 5:10 am
What you didn't know About 50,000 people showed up to an awesome show put on by the city of Indianapolis. The wind chill was -2 and the Colts still had a parade in open vehicles, Even the owner was out on the main float. All 55 Colts and staff when through a small parade route and dedicated fans waited out in the cold to see them. After the parade they went inside the dome where just about everyone from the team got a chance to say some to a very loud RCA Dome that will filled to capacity. The feeling in the air in downtown Indy was electric. Congrats to the Colts who got the job done.

video on you tube.

Posted Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 5:56 am
DJ Cyder wrote :
I modified the topic just for you kblend ;)

You should have re-named it Go Home CHOKEago Bears!

;)

Posted Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 10:52 pm
91%