Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Bears Choke - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

CHARL1E F1VE wrote :
:: Marcel 1 :: I grew up in Detroit (City) before moving to Chicago, so I'm a hockey fan as well. It just hasn't been the same since the year off :( Went to a Blackhawks/Sabres game the other day, 13th row, center ice, looking at the benches. Best seats ever, just above the glassline.

Best thing about the Bears losing is the fans...I hate Bears fans! If I had to hear "Da Bears" one more time this year, I was going to hang myself.

Detroit = Hockeytown USA. The most hockey-rabid City in the States, Almost as hardcore about Hockey as Canadians (Proximity might be a factor) I think It's only 2KM form the city limits to the Canadian Border with Windsor

Chicago Blackhawks - One of the Origional Six. Also the Least Offensive Native-American/Canadian Logo's in Professional Sports. Too bad they're team is in the Crapper right now.

The League F**ked Up incredibly by allowing the owners to compleatly lock out the players for an entire season. But I have to admit the game has sped up even more since the lock-out, more scoring, and the true finesse players are indeed starting to shine. I really do hope that the TRAP system will die and die fast.

Also I really hate the instigator penalty for starting a fight, A player shouldn't sit out for 7 mins. 5 is enough.

Even with all the increased number of europeans(russians and swiss mainly), and americans; The league is still more than 70% CANADIAN BABY!!!

Posted Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 12:36 am
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Unfortunately the beears did not show up for the super bowl.
Also not all Grossman's fault, granted he made 4 bad plays. But the defense did not play their usual way. They played too soft. The offensive line did not give any protection to Grossman.
Another contributing factor was the play calling from the booth.
The team lost this one not one person.

Posted Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 7:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)