Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: naam 2007!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i just got invited to dj with denondj @ naam .with all these new controllers coming out i cant wait till tomorrow!!
will anyone from vdj be there? just wanted to know ...ill be @ denondj booth (and everywhere else i can when i'm not mixin) =D

Posted Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 3:16 am
VDJ is not there this year, but bring your camera, and run over to the Numark booth if you can, and take lots of pictures for us ;)

Posted Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 9:34 am
sorry t boogie. i was there and i missed you. i was at the denon booth too. cd players galore.

Posted Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 5:51 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@T boogie
Take a look at Behringer's stand too. BCD3000 will be there. Have some video shots plz. for us !

Posted Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 6:16 pm
damn, i live 3 blocks away from the conventon center and there was a dude that came to my clinic thats working there right now, and he says its not open to the public. is there anyone that can bring me in?

Posted Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 3:04 am
inda_bebe wrote :
damn, i live 3 blocks away from the conventon center and there was a dude that came to my clinic thats working there right now, and he says its not open to the public. is there anyone that can bring me in?

it's not that easy to get in. if you should happen to get in by posting a message to the vdj forum,.. then that's going to be my plan to get in every year! thanks.

Posted Sat 20 Jan 07 @ 11:45 am
it will be open for the public on sunday from 10am -5pm!!!

attn to all: i got a chance to dj in the pcdj booth ;there are different modes for reflex(one of them has the scratch wheels and is setup like ssl side by side vertical timecodes)

Posted Sun 21 Jan 07 @ 6:19 am
anewsome wrote :
sorry t boogie. i was there and i missed you. i was at the denon booth too. cd players galore.

missed Sublime today as well ;held it down with shy and peanut (from forum)yesterday and today . another guy spun with us today(forget his name)he started the house/techno set today

i was djing with Reflex (pcdj) for a 30 min set (or was it 45mins) its not bad at all ( specially since its only a "teaser" not even beta yet...I was told it had a 4~5 sec delay in latency but when i was using the tcvinyl it didnt sound like it at all ( i even drew a nice sized crowed around the booth ;all in amazement)
i was told they video taped me so who knows i might be featured demonstrating it (''.)
if anyone is interested i took a vid of their female dj using it on friday .

by the way ...pcdj headphones are Not locked to the software !
they can be used like any other usb device(i did remember to ask this for you guys that were posting about them =D

Posted Sun 21 Jan 07 @ 6:59 am
anewsome wrote :
inda_bebe wrote :

it's not that easy to get in. if you should happen to get in by posting a message to the vdj forum,.. then that's going to be my plan to get in every year! thanks.

Naam show will be open to the public sunday from 10am ~5pm =D

jus recieved this :"Sorry you can't post in this topic anymore..... "

oh well guess im still a little guy heheh ;-/

Posted Sun 21 Jan 07 @ 7:05 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)