Posted Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 5:07 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
all working here check your security options in ie

Posted Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 7:10 pm
MarspPRO InfinityMember since 2006
now it's working, i didn't change anything. ^^

Posted Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 7:58 pm
Andrew87 wrote :
You can use the Mk2 with a buffer size of 96 which is 2ms latency by putting it into the 48khz mode. VirtualDJ seems to accept a 48khz input quite well now

DUDE! I think that's one the one setting that cured all of my timecode woes! I had just been running all the time in 44100 and noticed that sometimes the mp3/video would hang up when backspinning. Now it's as smooth as silk. Thank you!

Posted Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 3:37 am
Right, my technics 1210s are in the post, as well as my Behringer DJX700 mixer. DJC MK2, even though it's playing up, not as much as before is already at home.

What sort of cables do i need for it all to work well and have the desired effect?

Posted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 1:51 pm
Dual phono to dual phono cables,

2 for the decks
2 for the mixer

one for the amp

total = 5

Posted Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 2:31 pm
Ok! I've many post regarding tccd... I want to start using tccd but want to use my home computer to practive before I place on club system. My home system is
256 ram
XP
hercules MK2
rackmount stanton 501 mp3
19" mixer

I stayed up almost all night trying to get thing to work... I have no clue when it comes to time codes. I hope I got the wiring correct per diagrams. I can her the Timecode signal. Is there suppose to be an increase in cpu when switched to asio. I downloaded asio4all so this the most stable beta.

How do I know when I have it all setup correctly.

Posted Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 6:17 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Heya fatkatz..

Take a look at DJKice setup manual.

It will show u how the wave should be n if u have ur settings correct;)

Posted Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 9:15 pm
fatkatzdj wrote :
Ok! I've many post regarding tccd... I want to start using tccd but want to use my home computer to practive before I place on club system. My home system is
256 ram
XP
hercules MK2
rackmount stanton 501 mp3
19" mixer

I stayed up almost all night trying to get thing to work... I have no clue when it comes to time codes. I hope I got the wiring correct per diagrams. I can her the Timecode signal. Is there suppose to be an increase in cpu when switched to asio. I downloaded asio4all so this the most stable beta.

How do I know when I have it all setup correctly.

what is the problem , o% timecode quality , did you set the latencys in the mk2 software?

go back to page one for the correct settings for the mk2

Posted Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 9:20 pm

Posted Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 9:27 pm
spinnaJ wrote :
Set up with mk2 by skyfxl.

Hehe, the shortcuts :P

Thanks spinnaj, I read almost every timecode post today and remembered that SOCROSS had a video. It made remember that I was messing up a step last night. I'll be home 30 minutes to fix it. Something so simple "bang" me pointing to my head.

I'll spend all day tomarrow practicing to see if i'm confirtable on puting it on the club system. The other DJ is messing up how I would like to set up the DJ booth there - DAMN "MICROWAVE" DJ... I might have to get him fired so I can take over his night. He plays the same music every week for the last year anyway. LOL

Posted Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 11:53 pm
cant see any pics as well..

Posted Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 8:40 pm
JVILLEBOY809 wrote :
cant see any pics as well..

they are all there on page one of this topic

check your browser settings :)

Posted Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 12:25 am
I NEED USE ANOTHER MIXER THEN MK2 CONSOLE OR I CAN USE THE CONSOLE LIKE THE MIXER WITH MY TIMECODES? I GONNA HAVE ANY PROBLEM? LIKE THE SOUND DISPEAR?

Posted Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 5:59 pm
when i connect my console mk2 i get error in asio sound driver why???/

Posted Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 7:54 pm
Its ur sound setting. What are u trying to do? Timecodeds? have another mixer?

Posted Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 9:36 pm
JUST I WANT PLAY AND WORK 100 % MY NEW TURNTABLES AND I ASKING ABOUT MIXER BECAUSE IM USING THE BUTTONS OF THE MK2 LIKE CUE REALLY I DONT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM , AHH WHEN I OPEN VIRTUADJ I GET ERROR IN ASIO SOUND DRIVER....

Posted Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 4:27 pm
As i assume u using mk2 as ur sc.. go to herc sound panel n select asio everytime u opened vdj as u trying to use timecodes..it should solved it:)

Posted Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 10:13 pm

Posted Wed 09 Jan 08 @ 10:07 am
FaultPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Why does one have auto cue and anti skip but the other does not

Posted Sat 29 Mar 08 @ 2:08 pm
88%