Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Developer SDK should be updated to 4.1 - please!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006

I am using my own DAC-3 mapper so far and very happy with it.
But it does not work on version 4.1 so i still have to use 4.0.

Someone please update developer sdk source codes! So I can rewrite my mapper for 4.1.
I'm probably not the only one who's developing (mappers and other things) for personal use.

Thanks!

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 1:55 pm
azizanHome userMember since 2006
I am not in place to me

Posted Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 7:13 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
? lol

Posted Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 12:39 pm
Does Anyone has a real answer to this?

I constantly keep checking this thread because this is really important issue to me. I still have to stick on 4.0 because i can't get my own DAC3 mapper to work on 4.1.

I even tried to copy dac.dll to /Plugins/ControlDevice folder and my own dac3mapper.dll to vdj directory but no luck. I had to uninstall 4.1 once again...

I think anyone who's developing own DAC2/DJC mapper, has this problem as well...

Posted Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 10:10 am
The new mapper SDK needs to be released by VDJ dev team, preferably including example code (I.e: Default mappings) for each controller.

Posted Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 4:34 pm
OK. I'm desperately waiting for it!......

I really hope that the team has time to release it at some point. But I undestand if they have hands full of work already.

It is just a bit too teasing if there will be even more new versions (4.2 etc) without SDK update since i have to stick on 4.0 to be able to use my own mapper...

Posted Fri 20 Oct 06 @ 10:13 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Sorry indeed the web staff is currently very busy. Contact me on MSN messenger or send me a mail (see my blog) to get the last SDK

Posted Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 10:30 am
adrianhHome userMember since 2006
Hi

Will the version 4.x downloadable trial allow the use of external controller plugins. I remember that the previous trials wouldn't allow you to use custom controller plugins. If it does, can I get a copy of the djc sdk too?

Regards

Posted Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 11:04 am

Hi djcel,
I sent you a mail yesterday... I hope you find time to send the SDK soon!
I used different email address from what i have registered here. Is it a problem?

Posted Mon 23 Oct 06 @ 12:37 pm
alx2kPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I would also be interested in the SDK. Is there anyway it can be sent to both, or better, uploaded to the download section?

seems to me from the read of this topic that the SDK is ready, and only needs to be uploaded somewhere.

Thanks

Posted Mon 23 Oct 06 @ 10:52 pm
adrianhHome userMember since 2006
Does anybody have any news on the SDK yet? Also, will I be able to create a mapper for my console using the trial?

Posted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 5:14 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
@ adrianh: no, you can't create a mapper for the trial I THINK... anyway, a trial is only a trial...

Posted Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 10:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)