Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: The 'Cut' Video Transition problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

In 3.x, the Cut transition always "cut-over" at the fader mid point. The current Cut Tranistion does not seem to cut-over until near full travel of the fader.

Posted Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 2:35 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can't use transition video from 4.x to 3.x and from 3.x to 4.x that's why you plugin doesn't work

Posted Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 1:37 pm
What he means is the current 4.0 and 4.1 cut point is over one side, unlike the old cut points that used to be in the middle on the cut transition.

Posted Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 2:07 pm
Cel, u r working too hard these days man [:o)

Posted Sat 14 Oct 06 @ 2:19 pm
halo_djk wrote :
What he means is the current 4.0 and 4.1 cut point is over one side, unlike the old cut points that used to be in the middle on the cut transition.

?...

I haven't switched to version 4 yet due to a long awaited update to fix an issue with midi and the ecler mixer. I can't for the life of me figure out how to customize the effects. I barely did one transition modification for version 3.4. It was the cut transition. It was scratching. I basically moved the point of the cut to the sharp curve a scratch fader on a mixer. I did two versions. One was for the left cut and one for the right.

I tried my best to understand how to do a current version so when I do get to start using the version 4 I would have my transitions back. I am stumped and figured somebody here could crank that out with all the experience I lack.

So anyone here... please make a quick-cut transition for left and right for scratch mixing!!

Posted Sat 18 Nov 06 @ 10:42 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)