Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: dj-work-shop in norway : final scratch impressions - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

morris or other teamer/member/d-vinyl user:
- does time-coded cd's work with VDJ already??
- can I for example use a Pioneer cd-deck with VDJ and this timecoded cd??

i'm curious :D

Posted Mon 05 Jul 04 @ 11:44 am
DJ in Norway,
Morris already said that VDJ supports the timecode cd's shipped with D-Vinyl
See http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=5467

So, attach 2 cdj1000's at the soundgraph module. Insert a timecode cd in each unit and you are ready to go.
I currently have 2 Pioneer CDJ500 and a Denon 2500 cd players and I will post the results here
Ewout

Posted Mon 05 Jul 04 @ 6:15 pm
so superstom did the cdj500 work with the timecoded cd? i know its like 2 years later but were still here.

Posted Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 5:18 am
Hey, is anyone here an ex or current FS user? I must admit I feel a bit drawn into FS becuase i love the look and feel of all there other products. (especialy those beautiful ST150s :P) so i looked at FS but i couldnt get a good look at it, and the website didnt have forums or anything.
So can someone tell me what its like?
No im not considering switching, just wondered.
Also when theyve got a star like Paul Van Dyk using their product.. makes it mighty attractive...

Sean

Posted Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 11:25 am
313ctroHome userMember since 2005
Actually, Paul Van Dyke uses Serato Scratch Live+Abelton combo. But let's not get started on that topic again cuase y'all know how I stand with SSL. FS1 sucks bad, plain and simple. FS2 is not much better, some improvement, but not much. NI/Stanton's support sucks as well. Rather there is no support at all. They rape you out of money for evey little update that usually only introduces more bugs. If you're gonna spend that kind of money ($500+) get SSL.

Posted Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 3:41 pm
Sean I've used FS1 in the past when it first came out and I didn't enjoy my experience with it. constant crashing, bad support, bad latency.

so I had skipped the whole digital DJing until last year and from what I can see its getting better although I cannot say much about FS since I've used it only with 1.0

Maybe other users that had experiences with later versions can say more.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 4:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)