Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: SET UP Contest - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Maybe norway has the right idea,.. in his post: "As an inspiration to others". Not as a contest to see who has the most money to spend on gear. Well done norway. I'd post some pics of my stuff but it's in the truck, on the way to a gig! Heading out in 3 minutes. Spinning tonight with the incomparable Kris P.! This kid is a maniac on the DVJs. Doing mashups of Sweet Home Alabama and 50 Cent videos LIVE and all kinds of crazy stuff.

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 1:00 am

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 1:04 am
To everybody.........

At first the contest issue was just thinking at loud, maybe I couldn't explain the main idea of it.....but nontheless, dj_in_norway's idea was excelent, "just show off your set up".
I've been surfing every single blog just to see diferent kind of set ups to take ideas and to know more about VDJ. I'm glad he did the thread the way he did, that way you can find it in just one place :-)

So people.........start posting your pics, this way we can help alot of new users to have an idea of what they can acomplish with this software and also all the possibilities it has................

but the best part of it is..........the ones that have not yet purchase the software, maybe with this thread they can see all the diferent ideas, set ups, hardware that you can use with this amazing software.

Pum it up guys !!!!!!!!

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 2:08 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If you want to see packed floor: http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/xeon/blog2226.html
3000 + people

And all with djconsole and 2x xp10! Like i said before.. it doesn't matter what you have but how you use it!
Of course is true that DJ is only as good as his equipement, but there is knowladge of use it too!!

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 9:58 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@dj_in_norway thank you for posting pics from my blog ;)
i will add some of my equipement as soon as i finish a case.

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 12:55 pm
Wow, cool gear you all have!!
I agree with anewsome, i'm 13 years old, and i have a DJ Control MP3. That's great for me, but what i see by now...:P
I can't buy the proffesional version, i haven't the money:'(
But the home edition is allright for me, i can practice and who knows...

[i did'nt think i set my set up here:P You know;)]

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 2:57 pm
here are some pics of my new years eve bash.

over 5000 people. Enjoy

yeah I know there's quite a few of pics but my friend was tripping on the light show heh.

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 3:11 pm
chabonkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@lajolladjs - I've got a setup with a pair CDX's as well ... nice combination!

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 5:19 pm
Nice set-ups - Where is the CPS on the one?

Posted Sun 07 May 06 @ 8:12 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)