Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Dj VNZ Mega Sample video

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Thu 04 May 06 @ 5:30 pm
Hi Dj VNZ, I know I read somewhere about that mega sampler fuction, but do you know where can I download that fuction ?

Thanks

Posted Thu 04 May 06 @ 7:10 pm
If you are talking about the Skin, I have'nt up-loaded yet. I still have to do some tweaks to it. I'm waiting for the release of vdj 4.0 to make sure it will still work.

Posted Thu 04 May 06 @ 8:40 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
very creative, nicely done. you could be a heck of a keyboard player, if you aren't already.

Posted Thu 04 May 06 @ 9:18 pm
great......I also forgot to congratulate you, now VDJ will not only be a Dj softare but a remix software as well with your skin.

Would you have also the REC function so you can record mixes made with loops and jingles ?

I wish you would upload it sonner !!!!

Posted Thu 04 May 06 @ 11:04 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
very good i love it and VDJ. GOOD SKIN TO Dj VNZ

Posted Fri 05 May 06 @ 12:08 am
I was impressed in the beginning, and then I noticed the module. I say to myself, that looks different then the one I have. Then you move down to the second row, and I say damn, I didn't know you could do that. How do I get that second module? Then I read the rest of the post, to found out it's not available yet. Great work, and I'm still impressed.

Posted Fri 05 May 06 @ 7:00 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@VNZ i would like to see this module on separate monitor ;) So i can mix on main monitor and use samples on another monitor. It is possible??

Posted Fri 05 May 06 @ 11:49 am
Xeon that is a great Idea but I will need 3 instances to be syncronized and right now VDj is having problems doing that. I requested help in the forum but no one can get it to work. I'm wating for 4.0 to come out so I can do a whole new skin. So lets hope the Dev team see's the power of the sampler and give us better features to it on the next update.

It will be nice on the next update to have:
Either more than 12 samples on 1 instance or able to sync more than 3 instances.
Effects to samples, Gain, Eq, Banks, etc.

Thanks again..

Posted Fri 05 May 06 @ 2:11 pm
wow

niiiice stuff;)

(thanx Dams)

Posted Fri 05 May 06 @ 2:22 pm
Thanks dj-in-norway I did'nt know you could link to the file directly. I asked my self how did you get that address but I just figured it out. Gracias..

Posted Fri 05 May 06 @ 2:45 pm
Yes, it's great

Posted Fri 05 May 06 @ 2:46 pm
just think of what you could do if the sampler played video clips too.

Posted Sun 07 May 06 @ 8:40 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
NOW yer talkin'

Posted Sun 07 May 06 @ 9:58 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Thats pretty impressive... nice stuff DJ VNZ!

Posted Sun 07 May 06 @ 11:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)