Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: i'll pay for you to make a plug-in!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

cinfxPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I just buy the B-Control Deejay ( BCD2000) from Behringer. The console is awesome, ten times more pro than Hercules in the look...But the Hercules MKII is woking flawlessly with VDJ 3.4 and i have NO problem at all with that unit. But, in the bar where i work, they want the Behringer console, so i need to make VDJ works with the Behringer. Their B-DJ software is full of bugs and i do think that it is innaceptable for Behringer to release it like that. You can't fully try the console with such a bad soft...

If somebody can make a plug-in for me to make the BCD2000 works with VDJ, i can pay 100$ for that..if it has to cost something, we'll discuss because i really need it..It has to be trouble free, and it has to be made quickly.

Reach me at info@cinfx.com

Virtual DJ Rocks!!!

Eric Nolin

Posted Wed 03 May 06 @ 4:29 am
Great news..If you have any idea on when it is gonna be available, just tell me. Also, as a power user of VDJ, i am using it everyday. As we are using that software differently probably, i would be glad to BETA test your plug-in.

Have a great day

Eric Nolin
info@cinfx.com

Posted Wed 03 May 06 @ 3:56 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
No problem Eric! I have already a work for you, because I can't do it.

Posted Wed 03 May 06 @ 9:39 pm
So send me your plug in and tell me what you want me to do with it..If i need to map something, just explain to me how to do it.

Have a great week Genius Guy!!!

info@cinfx.com

Posted Thu 04 May 06 @ 1:39 am
Well, it doens't work now, because I need the MIDI map table. RamirezDJ has sent me the manual page, but it isn't clear: I don't know MIDI messages very well, so I need someone who runs "MIDIMON.EXE" (you can find it over the net, that's 30KB and free) and tells me the code bytes of each command. I haven't done this for my Mk2, coz the manual was really clear. So, I'll send you an e-mail with all the needed intructions to help me soon. I can't do that my myself, because I can't without the device! However, I'm already working on the plugin framework, even if, as I said, I'm quite busy with courses and my DJC mapper. BCD2000 seems a good hardware, why not to make it compatible with the best mixing program ever? ;-D

Posted Thu 04 May 06 @ 4:51 pm
I''ll try to help you at my best...Send me what you want, what you need, and we will arrive at something. I have a friend who sells Behringer, i may have access to the real midi map..

Best regards

Eric
info@cinfx.com

Posted Sat 06 May 06 @ 3:19 am
djnikkoHome userMember since 2005
I need a mapped MIDI as well. I cant seem to get mine programmed either. Or atleast an XML File with the mapped keyboard shortcuts.

Posted Tue 09 May 06 @ 8:24 pm
I've seen! I'll e-mail you as soon as I finish school tests (I hope in a week)

Posted Mon 15 May 06 @ 9:43 pm

Posted Fri 16 Jun 06 @ 5:25 pm
Ok, so I can cancel the plugin!

Posted Sun 18 Jun 06 @ 1:59 pm
Please dont!

Your mapper might give other possibilities than the native support

Take Hercules for example.. It has native support, and many mappers/plugins too.

So, I hope you dont cancel your project :)

Posted Sun 18 Jun 06 @ 2:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)