Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCD2000 & Virtual DJ [Official answer] - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Good news bcd2000 owners we just got word from the dev team that we in fact WILL be supporting this controller in the next update.

Posted Fri 16 Jun 06 @ 2:32 pm
there you have it folks;)

Hope that brings a smile back on the frustrated BCD 2000 users.. ;)

No more need for midi translator work arounds...

Rune

Posted Fri 16 Jun 06 @ 5:15 pm
Slash4PRO InfinityMember since 2003
Ahhhh this is really good news. See guys, just had to wait a little for an official answer. ;-)

Posted Fri 16 Jun 06 @ 7:00 pm
MyzraelHome userMember since 2006
God damn , sometimes I really hate this forum and it's mods.........

I'll repeat it and will repeat it again if you guys keep deleting it.........

It's good news that an update is comming! I really do hope it gets done in a reasonable time-frame though. Currently using DjDecks but I'm really hoping for 4.0 to be good enough for me since DjDecks does lack certain things.
I hope version 4.0 gives us a good audio-engine , stable operation , good EQ and a good time-stretch algoritm...also a better look would be very nice but I can live with the way it looks.

Posted Fri 16 Jun 06 @ 7:10 pm
dont worry Myzrael ;)

VDJ 4 will give you ALL of that... :)

Sorry to hear you sometimes hate this forum, think its only a bit of a language problem, and misunderstandings:) We at least try to keep an open happy forum... and hope it can be:)

You are very welcome here Myzrael.... Vdj user or not :) And I hope vdj4 will bring all the good news that you are looking for in a dj software...

Regards
Rune

Posted Fri 16 Jun 06 @ 7:27 pm
it's nice to hear something about that!!!!
I will be a registered user very soon too and only becuase that...I am a Bcd2000 user

Dj Quintana

Posted Fri 16 Jun 06 @ 7:48 pm
good to hear;)

Posted Fri 16 Jun 06 @ 8:11 pm
OmikrosHome userMember since 2006
registered in a few weeks/months...Finally I'm a happy BCD2000 owner with a good forward looking in Dj'ing with both a good hardware and of course one of the best software packages that exists...Vdj! :-D

Posted Fri 16 Jun 06 @ 8:35 pm
I don't know much about VDJ or BCD2000, but with Version 4 and the BCD2000, will I be able to mix video files?

Currently, if I hook up VDJ with my dual cd player, I am not able to mix video right? Need a midi mixer I think.

Posted Fri 16 Jun 06 @ 9:53 pm
I just have one question will the microphone be working also? As for the rest I am happy that they could see it to provide support. It might take awhile to get the others to come over to Virtual Dj. They are complaining about spending anymore money. But they have no choice in the matter. They can't use the controller the way it is.

Posted Sat 17 Jun 06 @ 12:30 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Great news from Dev Team. I think combination of VDJ and BCD2000 will be marvellous !!!

Posted Sat 17 Jun 06 @ 12:56 am
FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC

right whens it coming, and who do i pay?

Posted Sat 17 Jun 06 @ 9:40 am
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Really good news from the Dev-Team. The combination VDJ<->BCD2000 is really good even with the Miditranslator workaround. With full support (including Mic and Line in) it will be my first choice for the near future ;)

Looking forward to get Vers.4 released.

Greetings from Germany

Posted Sat 17 Jun 06 @ 10:53 am

Posted Sat 17 Jun 06 @ 2:07 pm
This should mean that we can run our turntables through the line in and use TCV also. If it works out this will be great.

Posted Sat 17 Jun 06 @ 4:20 pm
Should work fine too;)

All it needs are good asio drivers, and recognised by windows as a soundcard.. :)

Posted Sat 17 Jun 06 @ 4:47 pm
I agree that the asio drivers need to be improved. But the bcd 2000 is recognized by windows as a sound card. I am playing music through windows media player useing my BCD 2000. I am also able to control the Volume output. I also tried the mic with the sound recorder and I can be used to record with. Windows also recognizes the mic input.

Posted Sat 17 Jun 06 @ 6:06 pm
works for VDJ then ;)
VDJ uses the Windows default mic:)

Posted Sat 17 Jun 06 @ 6:15 pm
jUST A QUICKIE, IF I GET THE INTERNET DOWNLOAD VERSION IS THAT THE SAME AS THE FULL VERSION AND IS THE UPDATE TO VERSION 4 GOING TO BE FREE OR SHALL I JUST WAIT?>

Posted Sat 17 Jun 06 @ 7:06 pm
Internet version is the full pro version, and its the same version as the boxed version... yes..

The internet version is priced a lot lower, and is a downloaded version, directly from website.
The boxed version is sent you by "snail-mail", and comes with an install CD..

But same version :)

And as it has been from the very beginning .. .the update to VDJ 4 will be FREE! ;)

Unlike most other companies that charge for each upgrade.. ;)

Posted Sat 17 Jun 06 @ 7:17 pm
21%