Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: laptop problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

kjcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hello I have been reading all the posts, and find them very helpfull, I have downloaded the trial to my home pc and had no problems (after reading pcgumshoe's awesome notes) I have absolutely fell in love with the program...... When i installed it on my laptop and following the same procedures, I can't seem to get graphics. XP home sp2 2.4ghz downloaded and installed the following net framework, aspi drivers, directx 9, ligos indeo video 5.1. All devices report they are working properly. I have not installed any of the ripping tools to my laptop, as i will be ripping them with my home pc to an external hard drive to take on the road. I think I covered everything that I did and have installed!! Any more suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks Bunches!
Craig

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 7:42 am

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 7:57 am
nope didn't work....thanks for the reply!

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 8:05 am
So you have a demo on 2 machines? Did you copy the demo from one machine to the other, or download each one separately? Have you tried to re-install?

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 8:17 am
yes i actually downloaded to the laptop first, not having any luck on the laptop i then tried my luck with the home pc

Posted Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 8:27 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)