Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Smartripper....I forgot

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Gentlemen, can you tell me how to rip 2 chapters as 1, in smartripper? I forgot how to do this. Thanks.

Posted Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 6:43 pm
Come on, help a brother out.

Posted Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 7:56 pm
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Pal...I wish I knew the answer to your question. I don't even know what a Smartripper is or what Smarttrippin is used for. (Sounds like an intelligent thug on some getback stuff)

Anyway...I diddn't want you to be in this thread all by yourself.

Hang in there, someone will answer this for you.

Posted Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 10:29 pm
Good looking out djcity. Damn, maybe I need to jump up and down, start screaming or something. Did I piss somebody off? If I did, get over it already, and help me out.

Posted Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 4:17 am
There is a way to set up 2 chapters in 1 file (I'm assuming it's for adding the "non-music" beginnings for music videos..) but not in Smartripper as far as I can see.

You can use DVD Decrypter to do this but its REALLY time consuming. I've never been in a situation where I've needed the beginning part of a music video, but that's just me. It's not worth the trade off.

It's really, really time consuming and I recommend not doing it. However, if you want the steps, just PM me. I'd be happy to help you out.

Snooch*

Posted Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 4:47 am
You can do it in smartripper, and it is easy. Because I am an old bastard, I forgot how. You are right, some videos, I rip the beginning. But I also rip the Power Sets on PO. DJcity, I forgot to tell you that Smartripper is a free program to rip your DVD's to your computer.

Posted Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 5:06 am
Hello. A new day, still need help.

Posted Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 7:45 pm
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Damn...you answered my question and are still waiting for an answer for your question

O.K. Start jumping around and holding your breath. Go on a hunger strike. That will get their attention. LOL

Naw dude, we both know that someone will answer this eventually.

Posted Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 11:57 pm
Ok, i'm sorry I pissed somebody off. So can somebody, anybody, everybody, SCREAM. I can not be the only one to need this. Help me out.

Posted Fri 17 Mar 06 @ 6:28 am
As B2K would say, Bump bump bump

Posted Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 6:49 am
I was bored, so I check this... very simple, actually....

Just keep in mind that Windows and several media players will only except a specific maximum file size.

You WILL have to do the files you want one at a time... that's to say, if you have the Madonna Hung Up video with the intro and the music portion, you need to do these two (as a single song) once... if you have 5 songs with intros on a DVD with a total of 10 (or more) chapters to combine, you'd have to do them all seperate.

Now, i'm assuming that this is from a single dvd, not two seperate, there's another process.

In SmartRipper, select the two tracks you want to combine, then select streaming process. Enable the streaming process at the top, then on the right click, "Direct Stream Copy"

Now go to settings and change file splitting to "Max File Size" make sure that you MB is enough to cover the size of the file, then click start.... now wait a few seconds, and voila, your done.

Do I get a browney badge for that?!

Posted Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 2:29 pm
Thank you gentlemen. I was starting to feel like a stepchild.

Posted Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 8:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)