Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: urgent help needed

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

d-v-intPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ok,

my left deck keeps skipping when i put a track on it, it'll play the track for 32 bars then reloop to 16, then to 8, then to 4 and so on until its looping constantly at 1/2 bar. it does it with every track and its usually left deck but sometimes happens on both. im using a hercules dj controller. ive never had this problem before and i can figure out whats causing it.

any help apreciated asap.

Posted Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 1:38 am
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
That sounds like a VDJ effect. Do you have the backloop or slideloop plugin? Make sure that those effects are not active.

Posted Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 3:52 am
d-v-intPRO InfinityMember since 2004
its not an effect thought of this 1st of all. it does seem like the sideloop but its not. nothing on vdj is selected and as i said its only happening the last couple of weeks.

Posted Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 5:44 pm
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I do not know what could cause this. You may want to direct this issue to the support team.

Click on help, type your issue, email it.

Posted Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 5:48 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Does the problem still occur when the Hercules DJ console is not connected?. for a fast fix you might want to re-install the program, if you do decide to re-install be sure to back-up your Database file which contain BPM and comments data, also your History text file if you wish to keep it.

The problem should be able to be fixed without re-installing, but this can in some cases be a quick cure to a problem hard to identify.

Posted Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 6:04 pm
I would try without controller also. It almost sounds like a button is stuck. At least you can eliminate a source. If it still does it without the controller, we know it's not that.

Posted Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 8:39 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
d-v-int,

I agree, we have to isolate the problem. How the test was going? I think a reinstall of VDJ could fix the problem.

Good Luck!

Posted Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 3:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)