Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Remove logo from video display

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

memphisHome userMember since 2005
Hi there,

does anyone know how can I remove the logo (bottom right of the screen) from the video display screen?

Thanks in advance,
Jim

Posted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 2:14 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It can be done, but first thing is first, you need a Virtual DJ license.

If you have a license and a working serial then please update your profile.

Posted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 2:31 am
I've got the same problem. Can you help me? (I've got a legal version :-) )

Posted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 1:11 pm
Fixed for you daniellabs ;)

Posted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 1:18 pm
I'm using the trial version. Once I make sure this app fits my needs I'll buy a license and use it in my gigs.

Posted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 1:54 pm
ok memphis, be assured that with a license the logo can be removed.

Posted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 2:12 pm
hope to see you as a full member soon ;)

Posted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 2:18 pm
It seems to me that you won't really believe what I say until I buy my license. Too bad. I do not have to prove anything to nobody. Sorry if I'm wrong, but by your comments I can only think so.

On the other hand, you say the logo can be removed in the full version and that's good but I'd like to make sure it is easy. Like an option in a menu or do I have to do more complicated things like creating a skin? The people I work for find unacceptable to display the logo in their screens and this is a must to choose the program. I mean, I do not want you to explain to do it, I only want to know whether it is easy to perform.

Thanks in advance

Posted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 3:41 pm
Memphis,

Removing the logo had come as a patch in the past. Now in 3.2 it comes as an option so you can either chose to put your own bitmap, have a black screen or show a video plug in.

unfortunatelly when 3.0 came out many DJs complained about the logo and the dev staff made a patch to disable it. This unfortunatelly is not available in the demo.

Hope this answers it well for ya

DJ White Devil

Posted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 3:46 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Don't worry, you'll need 15" for this -)

Posted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 3:46 pm
I don't speak for my pleasure memphis, we can't let certain information go because of potential cracked version users.

I don't belive myself to of been rude, rather I answered your question :).

The Demo and full version are worlds apart in many ways.., you'll see that if you upgrade.

Posted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 3:54 pm
So it comes as an option. That's good enough and I undertand your position, bagpuss.

Thanks so much.

Posted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 7:37 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Less than 2sec with me ;-)

Posted Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 11:49 pm
OK IM CONFUSED...I TOO AM A PROFESSIONAL LICENSE HOLDER..AND IVE BEEN BANGING MY HEAD TO FIND A WAY TO GET RID OF THAT LOWER RIGHT HAND SIDE LOGO ON BOTTOM OF SCREEN SHOT..COULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAINE IN DETAIL

Posted Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 9:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)