Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: TCV Quiestion and a few others ! and Pricing please!-south africa

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

First and foremost ! my TCV have arrived !! thank you thank you , you are too kind!

i know what im about to say will ultimatly p$^#@ss some people off and it is a crappy thing but there is nothing i can do! i love the software and you guys have worked as hard as hell i bet writing the programs but . . . . . hanging head in shame . . . . . i have a cracked version of your sofdtware, now hang a second before you judge! you all have some pice of software on your pc that is cracked or copied!

that said, i want a licenced paid for copy of VDJ because of the suopport and this forum, i have read many a post about how you guys rely on eachother and VDJ as a way of escape, i do the same thing! the only thing stoping me from buying a licenced copy is the exchange rate between Euro and Rand !

its sitting at the moment @ R7.91 to 1 euro ! work it out guys your "special internet offer" @ 125 euro is just under R 1000 ! thats a forth of my salary R500 short of one months rent! is there a cheaper option for saps like me? saved long and blood sweat and tears for my decks and mixer starting on Gemini 120 XL's and a 2 chanel mixer with no equalizers! and have moved up to what i have today! but that outlay is just too big! for me!

i dont need the visuals and all the bells and wistles that v3.2 has, all i need is the software that i can drag and drop and play through the TCV and get the technical support to make it all work! as long as i can spin back and forth and needle drop on cue ill be a very happy man because Vinyls down hear are way too over priced!

please help me and let me know if there is a "cheap" edition for skanks like me?!

P.s all i want to do is become a legal VJ ! and show my support.

open and honest
spider 911

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry spider 911 no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 8:11 am
Well vinyl is expensive everywhere to be honest with you. reason behind that is because vinyl is becoming more and more scarce and the demand is getting lower and lower. CDs are cheaper to produce and replace.

As far as a cheaper software available there are a few however only VDJ Pro can handle the TCVs. My only suggestion is to save up and purchase the full version. once its purchased all updates are free unlike other software (ie: FS, SSL and many others).

I too once used a crack version however purchased the software eventually and I know quite a few who have done the same thing.

And no I do NOT have cracked software on my pc at the moment. I will get a cracked version of a software to test out and then will purchase if I enjoy it. Otherwise it goes in the dump.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 10:10 am
I too had a cracked version and then purchased the software. Really you should save what you can to buy the full version. there is so much help here in the forums that a cracked version user cannot get.

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 10:22 am
Trust!

dont want any other Vj software had a look at most and they just dont do it for me! hense me purchasing the Vdj TCV's ! 2 of them at that which in total cost me 59 euro (R466.00 incl), making me even more broke than i am now! ha ha !

basicly im inquiring if VDJ had a cheaper vesion to purchase with the "basic" features so you can add a mixer and TCV's then once money etc etc has been saved you can upgrade at the differential cost between the "VDJ basic" and "VDJ pro" ???

look i know we all need to make a living and you gots to be compensated for all the work you have done, but there must be a vesion out there that suits my needs and pocket!!

spider 911

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 10:40 am
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey guys :
"spider 911" seems to be an honest man ... and he haven't money for the software - I know we are a special community and we can support him -
....we can help him to be a legal user if he want ..... Spider : if you open a free paypal account I will put 25 euros for your VDJ and I know someone can put the same for you .

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 11:27 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Spider 911,

I think you have a better exchange rate with us dollars than with euros, anyway How much can you affort to buy your software? If Man-Tk put 25 euros, maybe I can help with $20usd. If other member feel that can affort little amount of money maybe we could help you.

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 12:09 pm
Oh my GOD !

look we all men here, but the words above from man-tk and acw_dj has honestly put a lump in my throught and a tinkling of a tear to my eye !

never before have i ever seen or herd of this! with all the bull sh**t that is going on in every country around the world, and i mean every cause there aint not one place without problems, to have this type of of comradery!

im a proud man, i dont take hand outs never have never will, but if i mix just one track and put it on my blog as compensation for your charity then it wont be a hand out it will be more of a purchase so
tell me how to set up this pay pal thing and ill make sure i get every single sent i can muster up and make sure no one else has to spend there hard earned money,! - stuff it ! im at a complete loss for words !

the $ exchange is much beter than euro! its about R6.52 ! can anyone give me a $ price so i can do the calculations this evening and post tommorrow.

they say love makes the world go round . . . . . . . . i say the love for music makes it go further!

thank you both my bro's ! and ultimatly thank you vdj for giving me back my faith in humanity!

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 2:43 pm
I didn't mean any harm by my first post. I wish there was a cheaper piece of software that would still work with the TCVs.

For Paypal you can go to www.paypal.com and register. All you need is a bank account.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:48 pm
Hi
Mr South African,I to live in South africa why dont you check out a shop in Jhb called Waynes World you can pick up your equipment a lot cheaper than having to worry about euro or dollars. also there is a shop called Turnkey
Check it out on google.. will be glad to see you not useing a cracked version in the near future???

Cheers dj graham [musicmatch]

Posted Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 5:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)