Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: headphone help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

vp4cmbHome userMember since 2005
I'm new to this software, how do I use the headphones to mix? Is there a need for two sound cards or is there a setting I need to make. I currently have 1 card that is a 7.1.

Moderated by ACW. You write this in other post (that is deleted because is repeated).

I recently purchased v.dj 2.01 for my desktop. I use it for my own amusement and need to know how I can use the headphones to mix. Do I need 2 sound cards, I currently have 1 that is a 7.1 card.

Posted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 3:40 am
Posting multiple times won't help you get an answer faster although if you purchased the version of VDJ you should update your profile.

once you updated your profile you will then get the help to use the headphones. Otherwise I will answer as everyone else does.

Headphone use is disabled in the demo version. You will get this option in the full version

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 3:53 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
demo version doesnt let you. this only works on the full version. a bargain at under 100 pounds

Posted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 4:07 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
vp4cmb,

Your version 2.01 is an ilegal copy of VirtualDJ. The only place in which you can buy Virtual DJ is in here. I recomend you to uninstall your 2.01 version and install the VDJ Demo.

Only in the purchased version of VDJ 3.1 you could have your headphones in use with a 7.1 sound card.

Posted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 4:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)