Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Shot in the dark

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey Fellow VDJers.

This has absolutely nothing to do with VDJ so I might get banned for this post. LOL

I'd like to know how many of you are gamers and if so what games are you currently playing?

I'll list some I play

Guildwars
Neverwinter Nights
Unreal Tournament 2004

my gaming time is low but I can possibly catch a few hours with some of you. If you guys aren't all about music hehe.

DJ White Devil

Posted Tue 08 Nov 05 @ 4:33 am
Q4, Civ4, Blitzkrieg2 and CS (I know, shame on me) eventually.. :)

Posted Tue 08 Nov 05 @ 7:24 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Tekken 5 on Playstation 2 and I'm best in my town! Anyone want to try :) ?

Posted Tue 08 Nov 05 @ 8:26 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I hate games..

Posted Tue 08 Nov 05 @ 9:35 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Swat 3 (older but great gameplay and multi-player)
Vietcong (great Vietnam first person shooter)

Haven't played online gameing for ages., but whenever I've got time I'll happily hook up and play a war game/first person shooter, just a case of getting enough people who have the same (good) game :).

Posted Tue 08 Nov 05 @ 1:25 pm
pc = ghost recon (i'm a modder), stronghold, starcraft
playstation 2 = mercenaries, ghost recon 2, ncaa college football 06 (my team blows goats this year, "oklahoma"),
xbox = halo2, ghost recon 2 (way better on xbox), madden 06 (i suck)

but all that got set aside when i bought VDJ, now like 10 guys in my company have vdj demos so we have friday night dj battles on our base here in iraq... haha

Posted Tue 08 Nov 05 @ 4:09 pm
I don't have any games because I am no good at them. Oh wait, I do have an Xbox with Halo, but I am no good at that either,.

Posted Tue 08 Nov 05 @ 7:09 pm
My son has tons of games and game systems. I perfer war games. But I can't get into playing them for long periods of time. I have 4 kids and a wife. Not much time for all that. I would love to spend more time on VDJ rather than games. Can't get that either...

MS

Posted Tue 08 Nov 05 @ 11:49 pm
lol Maddsound, I hear ya on that one! if I can get 2 hours of game time a night I'm lucky, most nights are around 30 mins or so.

Anewsome I'm not very good either so that's the reason I don't play too many online first person shooters too much cause everyone calls me a noob :P

Posted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 12:49 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

I only could play games that I could play in less than 20 min. I play Backgammon in my Cell phone (Or mobil phone) 7min max, when I was waiting for something and in Windows time to time...

Posted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 3:14 am
ahh... lucky to be young.. anyone else here love pacman and spaceinvaders and all the other retro games? my pacman score is 95`875

Posted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 7:34 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Sure, I play old games on MAME emulator on PC. Pacman, Kung Fu Master, Ghost' N Goblins.... bring out the memory...

Posted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 8:08 am
I still have my Atari 2600 with tons of games. Just don't find the time of day to clean it and hook it all up lol.

Ms Pacman was the best :D
Space invaders was another good one as well as Yars Revenge
Adventure (where the green square (you) would have to move around and kill dragons and find the cup LOL)

man those were the days.

Posted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 3:11 pm
pejo71Home userMember since 2005
I play games only on PS2.Im fifa and NBA fan.Im good at football in basketball not so good.
Good mix!

Posted Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 7:30 pm
Atari 2600? Shut Up! I thought that I was the only one who had that. How about PONG. LOL

MS

Posted Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 1:47 am
yeah Pong and Super breakout! with those special controls you had to get.

Also have Indy 500 with the same controls. heck I remember my dad paying 500$ for that game alone with both controllers lol.

Posted Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 5:38 am
lol, i went to my grandparents house a while ago and asked if they still had the Atari... classic
right now im pretty far into the second splinter cell game on PS2... finished the first one.

Posted Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 12:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)