Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: take of complete beat

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

nafizurHome userMember since 2005
guys is there any way to take of the COMPLETE beat of a song and only have the VOICE remaining so u can add another beat to it? and yes im a big time noob.. so if anyone know can u plz tell me which program or if vitrual dj or atomix can do it thankx

Posted Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 8:11 am
yea there is a fair bit of software and freeware around that can do things like take away vocals or any other part of a track.. unfortunatly i can't provide any good links to any.. but i have a friend who needed a 'karoke' version of Mario's 'you should let me love you', and he just went to a search engine and looked up music modifying software.

Posted Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 9:04 am
yaa cause i saw with virtual dj u can remove beat or voice but its not 100% well lets jsut say its not wat we all look for when we mean removing the beat orvoice.. i want somthign that will do 100% like when u see remix with a totally differnt Beat like those kind so if anyone knows plz help me out thankx

Posted Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 9:34 am
If you want to find the accapella (voice track only) do some searches. Most singles will have the accapellas on them.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 12:05 pm
Promo only has a series that gives you the instrumental, accapella, and the full version of a song. You may want to look into subscribing to this series.

Posted Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 4:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)