Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Proof Video Shows Don't Take Away From The Dance - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
This was a partly last saturday night went till 2am

Posted Wed 28 Sep 05 @ 12:58 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Hey, whats with the guys getting naked and all bunched up together?

Posted Wed 28 Sep 05 @ 1:31 am
Hey man what kind of party was this? I mean check out the dude in the right hand corner with the large back tattoo and lepard shorts. Did you have to play remix after remix of Macho Man?
LOL

MS

Posted Wed 28 Sep 05 @ 1:40 am
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
no real proof...no proof of video being used in that pic.....

Posted Wed 28 Sep 05 @ 1:44 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
thats great but when you look at party pics you can spend the whole night laughing at things,

Posted Wed 28 Sep 05 @ 2:04 am
I just have to get a pair of those leppord pants!

Posted Wed 28 Sep 05 @ 4:07 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
ok sorry this better

Posted Wed 28 Sep 05 @ 5:59 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Maybe you could lose the pictures of the girls unless you have their permission to single them out here?..

Seems a bit rude to me.

Posted Wed 28 Sep 05 @ 12:38 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
@Norway: clever: 'big ass t1ts'
but you missed out on another good parody: 'big ass' pointing to the other girl's posterior, though it would be funnier if it were larger (photoshop?)

@Bagpuss: I don't really think it's rude to make jokes about those girls, at least they are compliments. Inappropriate compliments maybe, but compliments nonetheless. I think it is more unfair to leopard-boy.

@Cyder: Looks like a fun party. What kind of videos were you playing though that inspired half the guys to strip? Maybe you need to find some that inspire the girls a bit more? just kidding... nice job and thanks for sharing!

Posted Wed 28 Sep 05 @ 5:54 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
maybe so but the ladies were born that way...leopard boy chose to wear those things

Posted Wed 28 Sep 05 @ 6:13 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
don't have Air Condition in the party, isn't it? :-)

Posted Wed 28 Sep 05 @ 6:32 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Bagpuss its not illegal to post pics of people who are in public. In fact your pretty much at risk to be taken a picture of for just about anything you do. Video is legal now in some states as well. And here in Canada we usually just follow what the states does :P

Posted Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 6:06 am
Is it legal to post a picture of a group of strangers on a public forum, visited by many people, and then verbally disrespect the people on it?.., doesn't look very proffesional coming from support team, It's my opinion, but I think If you were to eamine the law a bit closer you'll find it's invasion of privacy, a picture of a group of people isn't public property, for example If my picture was posted on the front page, maybe I wouldn't aprove.., then it's my right to say no, but If you post a picture of anyone, and then disrespect that picture, It's not really permitted, It's practiced yes, but not really legal..

Posted Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 2:33 pm
I'm not trying to be professional :) its just a harmless little joke... thats all :)

If anyone gets offended by a little joke, I'll remove it ... :)

Posted Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 2:46 pm
my joke picture removed... everybody is happy ;) and peace on earth! hehe....

Posted Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 5:40 pm
My Hero :).

Posted Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 5:55 pm
cyberiaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@Norway: Damn it, I missed that pic! I bet it was funny as sh!t!

Isn't big a$$ t!ts the main reason we DJ anyways ;)? Although more than a mouthful is a waste...

Posted Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 12:06 am
Very philosophical Cyberia, I never read such an intelligent comment.., you are really something special.

Posted Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 1:16 am
snatHome userMember since 2005
hola buenas todos yo soy el dj mast muy buena la pagina mmmm chido

Posted Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 1:26 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Posted Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 1:35 am
83%