Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Proof Video Shows Don't Take Away From The Dance - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Come on Bagpuss...lighten up a little. These guys are just having a little fun. I can tell by the posts that I have read from you that you are Philosophical and Religious. Which is cool. But not everyone is like that. As you can surely tell I am very zealous of my birthplace, but I understand that everyone doesn't think like me. But hey it's no problem. We are all brothers in this revolution. As for me I would never do what Norway did, but I have been with the woman of my dreams for 19 years now...and I am only 35 years old. But if I was single, I probably would be like that too. These guys are just messing around...

MS

Posted Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 3:04 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yo Maddsound, cheers for the comments.

Don't get me wrong. Before anyone adds to what you've said I'll say this.

I'm not here for any of my personal agendas, I don't wish to impose my way of thinking on anyone, but I do wish for a clean forum, If we're here as a community to discuss our interest and support other users, I feel we can better do this If we are decent in our speech, If someone tells me my comments aren't welcome in this regard I'll shut up now and forever, but If admins of the site wish to tolerate obscenity, swearing etc, then I honestly don't think it's in their better interests..,

I can find filth anywhere, I come here to get away from alot of it..

Posted Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 3:23 am
You know I agree and understand 100%. Sometimes I don't know if some of the guys get home from a club and are still drunk sometimes. LOL. But I truely think that they are being harmless. As you know this line of work is sometimes filthy and dirty...especially for club DJs. If you are not married or committed to someone, then you could get carried away. As for me that is why I will never be a club DJ, it is just not my style of life that I choose to live. I dedicate all my time to my wife and 4 children. I don't think that my wife would like me being with all those half dressed ladies...would kind of make her mad. LOL. But to all the club DJs holding it down, I say go for it. Just not my taste.
No mal intended my friend, just a comment....

MS

Posted Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 3:39 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Well my friends,

I was a club DJ for 10 years. I always drink soda when I was working. I always be in the music (and not in the dance floor with some chick) in my working hours. After that I dance and chat with my female fans ;-). I think we can do what we want too. But surely is difficult to all mates manage a work at night with half dressed women or good looking people. I have now 6 years out of that world, I do another things now. But sure I feel harmless what I read in this topic. Is only my point of view and there could be someone who have another opinion, I respect that. Now SMILE! this topic was for fun, isn't it?

Cheers!

Posted Sun 02 Oct 05 @ 4:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)