Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: easykrm - easy karaoke rotation management - 2023.10.02 (for Discord users) - Page: 1

Posted Mon 02 Oct 23 @ 10:04 pm
how do I download the plugin for Mac?

Posted Sun 08 Oct 23 @ 1:22 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It doesn't exist for mac, and it probably never will. I don't write code for macs, sorry.

Posted Sun 08 Oct 23 @ 5:16 am
I have krm installed but i am trying to install pad controls can anyone help. Ive gone to the discod page but cant find a link to down load the pad controls.

Posted Sun 08 Oct 23 @ 6:39 pm

Posted Sun 08 Oct 23 @ 7:27 pm
locodog wrote :
you can find the plain text to create one yourself
here, 2nd or 3rd post
https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/244162/Addons/easyKRM.html?page=1

new text, file paste the code, save it as "easyKRM.xml" drop it in your pads folder

Got it downloaded and installed. just having trouble getting the text to work on the screen to show the singers up

Posted Mon 09 Oct 23 @ 7:39 pm
got it installed but cant get the scrolling text to work right

Posted Mon 09 Oct 23 @ 7:40 pm
check the text effect gui on aster video fx

Posted Mon 09 Oct 23 @ 8:01 pm
I don't have a video yet, but here is what happens to me:
I have a custom button to crossfade between singers in karaoke mode on left deck and break music on right deck in automix mode.
If a singer changes their mind after I have started playing their song (say I put in wrong song for example), the singer will move to bottom of rotation when I crossfade to right deck so break music will play while I find the correct song. So I drag the singer back to top, and load the correct song with Replace button BUT the singer that had moved to top after this singer got moved to bottom gets their name wiped out and they get moved to bottom.

Posted Mon 16 Oct 23 @ 12:35 am
NOTE: I updated OBS on my laptop and plan to take a video pf screen during my live karaoke show Wednesday and see if I can show issue that way. Will update then.

Posted Mon 16 Oct 23 @ 6:31 pm
Can't you recreate it in down time?

Posted Mon 16 Oct 23 @ 7:07 pm
I didn't fully recreate it, but I sent a video to you of some oddity with its function. I use a custom button for crossfading (you designed it for me). If you watch the video, you will see that starting easykrm causing karaoke song to load on both decks vs choosing automix song for right deck or leaving automix song in right deck. Then towards end , I am simulating a singer changing songs after I have started playing their song.

Posted Mon 16 Oct 23 @ 10:47 pm
Not sure if correct in calling it a "bug" but VDJ karaoke rotation management ia thrown off by using same song for 2 different singers in same rotation. Thrown off meaning weird things happen to rotation.

Posted Tue 17 Oct 23 @ 7:32 am
Bug logical issue, but I'm not sure it's resolvable.
use a placeholder for the singer and keep the song in working list without a singer entered until the song leaves the live list.

Posted Tue 17 Oct 23 @ 7:41 pm
Been trying to find the krm download and keep going in circles any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Posted Wed 18 Oct 23 @ 2:11 am
Pro licence holders only.

Posted Wed 18 Oct 23 @ 2:15 am
So I will need to purchase the license then correct?

Posted Wed 18 Oct 23 @ 2:31 am
I can't see a need for home users - non professional users, needing a karaoke rotation manager. So yes if you have a pro vdj licence then the download is available in app

settings>extensions>effects>other

Posted Wed 18 Oct 23 @ 2:57 am
Ok that’s what I was thinking too, do you know if I can still purchase the pro license for my current version 2020 8.5 - 32 bit? My other laptop has the 2023 version on it with windows 10 and I’ve been playing around with both but I like the older version on my old computer better because it reads my external hd much differently.?

Posted Wed 18 Oct 23 @ 9:31 am
The software build you have and your login credentials are different things.

With pro login credentials you can download earlier builds but that keeps moving up with time. However if you have any V8+ builds installed then pro licence credentials will work.

MASSIVE BUT NOW,
I haven't made easyKRM to be compatible with x86 [32 bit], I haven't even made a x86 plugin in years other than commissions.
I had a pretty useless machine and even I swapped to x64 5 years ago
ALSO in making this plugin I made suggestions to make vdj more karaoke friendly, old builds [older than this plugin's last update] will MOST CERTAINLY have issues with this plugin. And I make no promise of backward compatibility with builds older than the last plugin update.

probably better to work out your issues with new builds rather than stay stuck with old builds.

Posted Wed 18 Oct 23 @ 10:21 am
50%