Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Where's my Ricky Martin ? Help! - Page: 1
Hello, can I make it so that, in the search always, from the top there are tracks that I often play, without using the new filter button? So it was in version 7, and it is very convenient for me , in version 8 I spend a lot of time to find the right track (((, I scanned my entire database, on version 7, I find the right track in e second, on version 8, it takes 10-15 seconds, and I have to click either the filter button or return to the playlist, it is very not convenient((((

video my problem https://disk.yandex.ru/i/nQHcip0f8EloUA

I want that always from any folder, when searching on top there were tracks that I often play, as it was in version 7

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 5:48 pm

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 5:50 pm
djmishagra wrote :
Hello, can I make it so that, in the search always, from the top there are tracks that I often play,

its the default "sort" also in modern VirtualDJ.
But if you have other sort active (for example bpm), this will be the order...

You can always right-click any column header and choose to show play count and be able to sort that way manually. Or just click the small square at far left column header (over the file icons)

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 5:58 pm
No brother ,it doesn't work, if it was that simple, the support service couldn't solve my problem

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 6:12 pm
I want that always when searching, on top there were files that I often use, without pressing extra buttons, as it was in version 7, once configured and forgot about it, in version 8, I have to do everything manually and for a long time (((

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 6:44 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
setting keepSortOrder yes

?

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 6:48 pm
locodog wrote :

?
yes

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 6:57 pm
locodog wrote :

?
I talked to support for a long time today, they recognized the problem, they could not help me (((

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 7:00 pm
can we see a screenshot of your "search" settings, something like this

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 7:05 pm
locodog wrote :
can we see a screenshot of your "search" settings, something like this

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 7:09 pm
searchInFolder yes
searchByFirstLetter no

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 7:10 pm
locodog wrote :
searchInFolder yes
searchByFirstLetter no

nothing has changed(((

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 7:16 pm
locodog wrote :
searchInFolder yes
searchByFirstLetter no

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 7:26 pm
please copy and paste your browserSort setting here

this is mine [it won't work for you, I want to see yours]
file=Bpm|file(samp)=Title|file(sbnk)=-|file(ask)=-When|file(hist)=Play Time|file(karh)=Play Time|side(auto)=Original Sort Order|side=Artist|side(kara)=Original Sort Order|file(play)=Title|side(play)=Original Sort Order

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 7:27 pm
locodog wrote :
please copy and paste your browserSort setting here

this is mine [it won't work for you, I want to see yours]
file=Bpm|file(samp)=Title|file(sbnk)=-|file(ask)=-When|file(hist)=Play Time|file(karh)=Play Time|side(auto)=Original Sort Order|side=Artist|side(kara)=Original Sort Order|file(play)=Title|side(play)=Original Sort Order

my sort file=-Play Count|file(hist)=Время воспроизведения|file(ask)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(samp)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(sbnk)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(play)=Original Sort Order

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 7:33 pm
Try this.

file=Play Count|file(hist)=Play Count|file(ask)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(samp)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(sbnk)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(play)=Play Count

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 7:37 pm
locodog wrote :
Try this.

file=Play Count|file(hist)=Play Count|file(ask)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(samp)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(sbnk)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(play)=Play Count

The same thing (((

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 7:43 pm
It's working fine for me - if I understand correctly what you want to do

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 7:44 pm
my mistake, small change.

file=-Play Count|file(hist)=-Play Count|file(ask)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(samp)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(sbnk)=Исходный порядок сортировки|file(play)=-Play Count

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 7:47 pm

Posted Tue 01 Jun 21 @ 7:55 pm
42%