Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Reloop Touch Issue

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, I have a Reloop Touch, and yesterday I was having a problem with the X-Coders, these are the deck controls for loop size, among other things. I tend to run 4 tracks, with 3 to 4 of them running simultaneously. I use loops on all tracks. I found that the X-Coders would not change the loop length after a while. They would still start and stop a loop when you depress the X-Coders, just ceased to adjust the length when you twist them. The only way to fix it was to reboot the touch. It seem like it can't handle simultaneous loops on decks 1 & 3, and then on 2 & 4? Can you please look into this? I just updated to the latest software maybe a week ago.

Posted Wed 01 Aug 18 @ 10:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Thu 02 Aug 18 @ 2:47 am
Yes DJDAD definately checked that. It is happening again today. But it only happens on the XCoders. You can still change the length in VDJ on the laptop.

Posted Thu 02 Aug 18 @ 3:10 am
Also you can change the XCoder function but twisting the knob still has no effect.
Because a reboot fixes the issue temporarily, it proves that it is a software problem.
Will you please investigate Atomix?

Posted Thu 02 Aug 18 @ 11:24 pm
Using latest firmware 1.04 and factory default mapping but can't reproduce here. Can you provide the steps you follow or is it random ? Is it happening on both sides ?

Posted Fri 03 Aug 18 @ 2:15 am
OK, i managed to reproduce. It appears to be a firmware bug, but i know manufactures respond slowly to firmware updates, so i found a workaround and an update will be pushed soon. Will post here when available.

Posted Fri 03 Aug 18 @ 2:35 am
Thanks very much for your willingness to help and quick response!
Cheers, Ken.

Posted Sat 04 Aug 18 @ 7:56 am
Fix is now available as a silent download patch in Early Access Build 4514

- Make sure you are on Early Access Build
- Open VirtualDJ (with your computer connected to Internet), wait for a minute, then close and re-open.

To make sure the patch is downloaded, a controllers.dat file should be in VirtuaDJ/Devices folder

Posted Sat 04 Aug 18 @ 3:10 pm
djdad wrote :
Fix is now available as a silent download patch in Early Access Build 4514

- Make sure you are on Early Access Build
- Open VirtualDJ (with your computer connected to Internet), wait for a minute, then close and re-open.

To make sure the patch is downloaded, a controllers.dat file should be in VirtuaDJ/Devices folder

Hi DJDAD,
How do I check if I am on "Early Access Build", and what exactly is it?

I started VDJ, then closed it and re-opened it while connected to the internet, but no controllers.dat file.

Posted Sun 05 Aug 18 @ 10:14 pm
Config/Options/ type in "early" and select yes.

Posted Mon 06 Aug 18 @ 1:47 am
All done, thanks.

Posted Mon 06 Aug 18 @ 3:17 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)