Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin For Numark NVii
Is there a skin designed for the Numark NVii controller?

Posted Sun 22 Jan 17 @ 10:13 am
If you mean "Is there a skin that duplicates the NV controls on screen?" then the answer is no.

Any VDJ skin will work with any controller.

It is not necessary for the skin to look like the controller in order for it to work.

When using real hardware to control VDJ, the only elements required on screen are those not provided on the hardware itself. E.G. if the hardware has jog wheels, then jog wheels are not required on screen. You have real ones.

I would suggest using a skin which displays a large browser, visual feedback of pad status and visual feedback of effects selection. Anything else is eye candy.

Posted Sun 22 Jan 17 @ 10:39 am
SliverSleek is what I recommend you use, it's about the best skin there is in my opinion .

Posted Mon 23 Jan 17 @ 12:22 am
i need skin for numark nvii plz

Posted Sat 17 Jun 17 @ 10:19 pm
yes there are skins for the numark nv but unfortunately they are not available on virtualdj.com so you have to download them from a third party which not every one likes to do

Posted Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 3:40 pm
where did u acquire skin above in pic?> looks fantastic.

Posted Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 11:30 pm
Personally I find it awful. Lots of wasted space there, just to "duplicate" on screen what you have in front of you already.
If I can count correctly the browser is limited on 8 tracks? Why?

Each one with his own, but I don't find this skin any practical at all. Especially for a controller like NV that can show some useful information on it's own screens and therefore you don't necessary need to see that info on your computer screen twice

Posted Tue 28 Nov 17 @ 10:35 am
was messin round w the slick2 for 4 decks (not numarknv2 yet, im waiting on delivery, so im using a basic numark pro3,) and i like that slick one, and my go to has been for past year plus the old school (2 turntable) skin. i figure w the nv2 screens the laptop use will be even more minimal, as its been with even the npro3 and only really referenced for beat/wave and length of song, etc. looking forward to the nv2 and i got that skin pictured above and its beyond redundant and seemingly makes it more complicated than needed, tbh.

Posted Tue 28 Nov 17 @ 6:56 pm
Dj~!NN@~B0X wrote :
yes there are skins for the numark nv but unfortunately they are not available on virtualdj.com so you have to download them from a third party which not every one likes to do

Im am JavierDanceBeats. Creator this Skin.

Posted Sat 09 Dec 17 @ 11:26 pm
Why is the right player mirrored?
And not like the original NV
Greatings

Posted Mon 11 Dec 17 @ 2:42 pm
No, it's the left one that's been swapped. Both pitch faders should be on the outside.

I agree with Phantom anyway. It's a complete waste of space to duplicate on screen what you already have right in front of you as hardware.

Posted Mon 11 Dec 17 @ 5:45 pm
[quote=groovindj]No, it's the left one that's been swapped. Both pitch faders should be on the outside.

Yes , mean the Right Deck..

Posted Tue 12 Dec 17 @ 4:40 pm

This is the NV ;-)

Posted Tue 12 Dec 17 @ 4:42 pm
hi where can i download for my numar nv2?

Posted Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 4:43 am
You can't download it from anywhere official.

Please read the thread.

Posted Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 7:59 am
shame i hope so.

Posted Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 8:49 am
I would like a copy of this.

The "Purpose" is so I can mirror my PC screen to another monitor for the crowd/friends to see what I am doing.

Hopefully this is still a live thread. Pretty old :)

Posted Mon 12 Sep 22 @ 6:48 pm
user25743483 wrote :
so I can mirror my PC screen to another monitor for the crowd/friends to see what I am doing

You can do that with any skin. You can also use a videoskin for that purpose.

Posted Mon 12 Sep 22 @ 7:22 pm
bonjour, je viens d'acheter le controleur numark ns4fx, est ce que le skin existe pour virtual dj.
merci

Posted Fri 02 Jun 23 @ 3:44 pm