Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual dj 8 is it ready yet!!!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Been holding on to 7 for awhile just wondering if the bugs are worked out of 8 to upgrade.. Any opinions. I still do music no video yet

Posted Sun 04 Dec 16 @ 2:38 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
if your just doing audio you should have moved to v8 some time back, sound engine is much better than v7.

Posted Sun 04 Dec 16 @ 3:50 am
At this point just wait for VDJ 9...

Posted Sun 04 Dec 16 @ 4:19 am
VDJ 8 (well it's 8.2 now) is a massive improvement over VDJ 7. I've been using it for well over year now and I don't even have '7' on my laptop anymore. My advice to you is to upgrade asap and then spend a few weeks getting used to it. You'll be glad you did!

Posted Sun 04 Dec 16 @ 5:46 am
does

this

answer

your

question?

tonight was a clear cut reason and justification for using VirtualDJ since we bought it in 2006. we were doing things with it tonight that are far beyond what 7 or any previous version of VDJ could do and what many if not most softwares could do.
music, video, text crawls with information (birthdays, drink specials, etc..) on screen, club logo in a rotating loop on screen, club advertising flyers both slideshow AND an animated loop to catch the customers eye, using the LaserBeat plug-in along with Quickshow 3.0 laser software, using pitch lock on tracks to make our own beatmatched tempo transitions along with various other plug-ins to make unique mixes that will keep the customers guessing and the party rolling...

umm... yeah. it's time to make the move to 8.2.

Posted Sun 04 Dec 16 @ 10:53 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
fallguy66 wrote :

You will be waiting

Posted Sun 04 Dec 16 @ 12:52 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Just saying, its taken 2.6 years to reach 8.2. Could take another 8 years b4 you see vdj 9

Posted Sun 04 Dec 16 @ 12:57 pm
SledderPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Wild country club - how do you do text crawl? Thanks in advance

Posted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 10:43 am

Posted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 11:01 am
SledderPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Many thanks

Posted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 9:37 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
pseft wrote :
fallguy66 wrote :

You will be waiting

It's just round the corner. XD

Posted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 9:50 pm
you couldn't see this on the main forum page? or type 'content unlimited' in the search box?

Posted Mon 12 Dec 16 @ 12:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)