Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Auto Play on Load

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

diretixControlleristMember since 2011
Hello, Can someone help with VDJ Script, i want to create a custome button with script that will automatically start playing a new song when it loads on deck (any deck).
Thanks.

Posted Mon 07 Nov 16 @ 8:44 pm
Load & play

Try that

Posted Tue 08 Nov 16 @ 9:56 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Tue 08 Nov 16 @ 11:10 pm
@ Locodog

@ Diretix

This script will work as desired by selecting and playing deck active when track is already loaded and also crossfading automatically and syncronizing the both deck to have a smother transition between decks.

You can edit the code incase you want to increase or reduce the crossfading speed or remove it completely to stop it from auto crossfade...

Just insert it on one keyboard letter or number and it will work on both deck perfectly..

Script:

action_deck1 ? actionA : actionB' true & smart_play_beat2 & play_sync_onbeat & auto_crossfade 3500ms

Let me know if it worked for you or if you need another effect to be added to it for your own comfort or style of mixing..

Posted Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 6:55 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
To be honest, your script isn't very good.

You've already posted this S E V E R A L times, so stop posting it.

Posted Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 7:45 am
@ Locodog

What is wrong with the code please?.. did it work or not to be more honest.. More than 40 VDJ user around me are using it and it had been working all this long.. and check my previous post and confirm it wasn´t exactly with this.. Thanks Amigo

Posted Wed 04 Jan 17 @ 7:50 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)