Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: TellyMedia updated to use single user interface

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TellyMedia has been updated to use a single user interface for any instance that may be running.... You can always make copies of TM to have different behaviors. This change was done to reduce confusion and to make TM AOV friendly for past, present, and future versions of VDJ 8. TM will no longer try and fix the VDJ nonsense and will just live with it... but still reduces confusion caused by the awkward user interface design for plugins that is part of VDJ 8 which not many really know what that is supposed to do.

Available immediately for VDJ 7 and VDJ 8.x

http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?category=effects&filter=4

Posted Fri 15 Jul 16 @ 3:54 am
Nice!! To bad I dont use a PC anymore :-(

Wish the mac side had something like this....

Posted Fri 15 Jul 16 @ 11:27 am
Thanks Don. Gonna give this version a try.

I'm gonna play with this to see if it will do what I wanted to do (Camera & Slideshow related via remote.)

Posted Sat 16 Jul 16 @ 3:55 am
Still working on NTV huey... new TellyVisuals.... This is a ground up rewrite of everything that combines TellyMedia and TellyVisuals and more... It also isolates itself from Windows for an eventual port to mac... A long time before this happens though but it is in process... I still have to earn a living :)

Posted Sat 16 Jul 16 @ 1:11 pm
TellyMedia updated to version 1.81

o - mostly fixes for VDJ script not working correctly for VDJ 8.x

o - fixes black background for Carousel not always working correctly

o - fixes a possible hang when exiting VDJ 8 in some circumstances but rare. Introduced when going to a single user interface from multiple user interfaces

Thanks to djdad for pointing out these problems. If anyone has a problem with TV or TM all you have to do is tell me about it. Usually I am at the computer most of the day and / or night 7 days a week but of course I take time to play. I can also help you trouble shoot other various computer problems you might have and they do not need to be related to TM or TV.

my email is: donmoir@comcast.net

my skype id is: dj_moir@hotmail.com

Send me a note with you connect to me via skype so I know you are not some internet lunatic... Fine if you are a lunatic though :)

TM 1.81 is available now for VDJ 7 and VDJ 8.x

http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?category=effects&filter=4

Posted Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 9:17 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Posted Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 3:32 pm
TellyMedia updated to version 1.84.

Fixes problem with flicker on some occasions when running on a deck with video also on that deck. Side effect of going to a single user interface.

Posted Fri 19 Aug 16 @ 4:45 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)