Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: SilverSleek #3 - Page: 7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PhantomDeejay wrote :
coded for both night and day views at the same time

How will you deal with the text colour? Presumably light text for the night background and dark text for the day view. One define for each and then switch between them?

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 6:38 pm
groovindj wrote :
A white version of SS3 is not too hard to create.

After reading your post, I had a mess with the XML and made a white/daylight version. Basically, white skin background & white browser. A few tweaks needed here and there maybe (text colour, browser icons) but nothing too time consuming.

Maybe George would permit me to modify it for you?

Badass!! And Thanks for taking a look!

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 6:41 pm
I'm kicking myself now...

I changed the skin to see if it looked OK, but then changed it back again before I posted that. Shoulda kept it. Bugger.

Oh well it won't take long to chage back.

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 6:47 pm
groovindj wrote :

How will you deal with the text colour? Presumably light text for the night background and dark text for the day view. One define for each and then switch between them?

Nope. One define:

<text color"`var_equal '$Daylight' 1 ? color 'black : color 'white'`" />

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 8:27 pm
Excellent!

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 8:33 pm
Can I also ask for the Beatsmaker, like others have asked in this post. Cheers.

Posted Sat 05 Aug 17 @ 8:02 am
I just which to a mac and I'm trying add my custom logo. I open the zip file and update the png file. When I zip back the file the name change to SilverSleek 4. I change it back to SilverSleek 3 but when re-open VDJ 8, it's not recognizing the skin. (Skin Variation not found (SilverSleek 3.zip \ SilverSleek3N)

Posted Mon 07 Aug 17 @ 3:17 am
Hello PhantomDeejay,
In SilverSleek #2 there was a "2 Decks Essential" layout. A perfect layout in combination with my DDJ-SX2 controller. In SilverSkeek #3 this layout is missing. Any chance this layout will be reintroduced?

Posted Thu 07 Sep 17 @ 1:32 pm

Posted Sat 16 Jun 18 @ 1:22 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Those are pads so nothing to do with the skin.

Posted Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 11:35 am
I know it probably a long shot for a fix but the latest update (64bit 5003) has increased the size of the text on the deck for some reason.
Elapsed, tempo, key, bpm, remain are the effected bits

Thanks in advance

Posted Fri 14 Jun 19 @ 8:52 pm
was able to fix it by installing the lcd.ttf font on my machine

Posted Fri 14 Jun 19 @ 10:49 pm
I just noticed today (looking at this skin again because of the thread bump) that the "4 decks in line" view only works properly (shows decks) when the central panel is set to "Scratch Extended". Any other central panel setting results in blank space above the buttons.

Posted Fri 14 Jun 19 @ 11:05 pm
Is that on the PC side because I don’t get that on the Mac side.

I did notice the font was enlarged but I see Wicked found a fix so I’ll try that as well.

Posted Mon 17 Jun 19 @ 12:34 pm
My issue was on PC the font is in the zip of the skin

Posted Mon 17 Jun 19 @ 12:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)