Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: SilverSleek #3 - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Do we know release date?

Posted Mon 30 May 16 @ 8:18 pm
98% ready for night version, and 90% ready for daylight version. So, it should be soon! :)

Posted Mon 30 May 16 @ 8:19 pm

Can the beat gird be added on the Mixer Audio/Video - Scratch panel

Posted Tue 31 May 16 @ 6:48 pm
And please can we get this as an optional view,

I would be in debt to you for this.

Posted Tue 31 May 16 @ 6:59 pm
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
PhantomDeejay wrote :
SX, SX2 and SZ are allready mapped (as controllers) like the way you describe. Unless I miss something and you mean something else...
Do you use the default mappers ?

This is from SX2 operating manual (page 9) but SZ is exactly the same:
http://www.virtualdj.com/documents/Pioneer%20DDJ-SX2%20VirtualDJ%20Operation%20Guide.pdf

Quote :

22. GRID SLIDE: Press and hold this button and then move the JOGWHEEL to shift the position of the CGB of the track. Hold down SHIFT and press this button to reanalyze the BPM of the track and thus clear any changes you may have made before.

23. GRID ADJUST: Press and hold this button and then move the JOGWHEEL to adjust the width of the CGB of the track (equal to adjust the BPM of the track). Hold down SHIFT and press this button to set the current position of the track as the First Beat.

I finally got the chance to do a test on beatgridding and Shift + ADJ marks the down beat on the live track temporarily.
I was hoping for the "red-line" (downbeat marker) which I think is the anchor equivalent in VDJ that sets the downbeat permanently.
The importance of this is... let's say bar#1 and bar#9 are marked for permanent downbeat marker, ONLY the bars between 1 & 9 stretches or shrink when doing ADJ + JOG.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack/de-rail this thread so I will stop from here.
I might just PM you about the scripts that I needed to know whether they are possible or not.

Keep up the goodwork!

Posted Thu 02 Jun 16 @ 6:04 am
I have an idea why your skin is 98% ready :)
Maybe because of waiting for VDJ8.2 announcement?

That brings me to the question: If I upgrade to VDJ8.2 will this work with the your current silversleek #2 skin? Or can I get issues with that combination?

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 2:45 pm
Yes, all skins created for VirtualDj 8.0 / 8.1 will work fine with 8.2

That being said, you can go here and take a look: http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80395

PS: Skin SDK will be updated shortly to reflect the new 8.2 enhancements. Until then you can study this, or the default skin for elements you may be interested on.

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 3:44 pm

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 6:30 pm

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 7:17 pm

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 7:22 pm
Hmmm don't see a view like I was hoping for but will give the skin a try when I get home, good job as always!!

Next up a companion skin for my iPad?

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 7:38 pm
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :

A view like this is coming soon.
However can you send me the full resolution mock up ? Because with the resize of the forum I can't understand nothing besides the big video window and the scratch waveforms...

PS: Next is some bug fixes (if any) and daylight version.
After that yes iPad version is next.

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 7:40 pm
I need to call my boss I have to study for a few days hahaha
looks great again and maybe to versatile? But I am going to try this one out!

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 7:50 pm
Where should I go in the settings to make the white beat markers visible?
I tried inside RHYTHM and DECKS/Progress Waves but can seem to find the control.

Is this supposed to be set within the main configuration?

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 5:46 am
White beat markers ?
Can you post a screenshot?

Also keep in mind this is a skin for VirtualDj 8.2

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 6:24 am
This...

Whatever you call them, lol!

Currently running on 8.1 version 2857

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 6:44 am
You need VirtualDj 8.2 for those to appear

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 7:35 am
Version 3.2 is out.

Change log:
2016-06-07 v3.2
Fixed a bug on "4Decks in Line" view where Rhythm section was showing only 2 deck waveforms.
Fixed a bug on "4Decks in Line" view where drag & drop was loading only deck 1 or 2

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 9:45 am
Ok this view is almost perfect for me,

A few changes I would like is to have the mixer controls removed and the master preview window made bigger.

Then where the eq's for decks 3&4 are have the timecode controls/options placed there.

Under the master preview window leave the crossfader and then on the opposite sides of the crossfader have the video FX and video transitions there.

With those changes it would be perfect for me, lol!!

Also can we get the code to map a button to scroll threw the panels please??

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 6:02 pm
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :

Also can we get the code to map a button to scroll threw the panels please??

+1
Didn't think of that, but that would be a nice one. Quick change central panel to browse panel, load song, and quick back to scratch panel with a knob or rotary knob indeed. So I don't need a mouse anymore

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 6:08 pm
30%