Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Clipbank and TellyMedia - Page: 7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok cool, no big deal. I was just wondering is all.

In the mean time I've just renamed the number within IMU so anything that comes from Twitter is now named "Twitter", lmao!!

And yes I can't wait to see what the end result will be.

Thanks for the time and info :-)

Posted Mon 28 Dec 15 @ 4:11 pm
Thanks for being patient. There will be some updates to TM and TV soon though. TV 2.07+ will have Pushbullet built in and a few other changes. I have been keeping PB support separate since there are no instructions on how to use it I am keeping it this way because the burden of knowing how to use PB is mostly on you and there are instructions for it's setup elsewhere. The information on how to use PB with TV is minimal and almost automatic but I prefer to send out an email on it still telling you how to make the connection if you choose to use PB. You can use PB in combination with IMU or iWall. I am updating TV with PB since it is more of an aggravation trying to keep up with multiple versions. The default for PB usage in TV is that PB is disabled. You will just see a grayed icon for PB in TV.

Since you and a few others do not follow the TM/TV facebook thread, I will send out an email to everyone that is has contributed detailing the updates in a few days.

Posted Mon 28 Dec 15 @ 4:31 pm
Ok just a quick update, got 2 identical cameras and both are working, just like you said Don!!

This is badass and I'm pretty happy with how it looks!!

Thanks again for the time and info

Posted Thu 31 Dec 15 @ 1:06 am
Glad it worked for you Huey :)

For cameras, been doing some work using my Android phone as a wireless camera and also been looking at GoPro for same.

Posted Thu 31 Dec 15 @ 3:33 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Thanks Don.
I would like to know how I can uninstall the previous version
Still got the icon in Vdj plugin window.

Where do this program get installed at on the harddrive ?
/ Fredrik

Posted Thu 31 Dec 15 @ 11:49 am
freppa wrote :
Thanks Don. I would like to know how I can uninstall the previous version

You can just remove the DLLs.... You can remove TellyVisualsPB as that was a test run. If you are going to update, there is no reason to remove the others. When you install TV or TM, the installer updates all copies. If you want to remove the others, just delete the DLLs... They are located in your documents folder under VirtualDJ\Plugins\VideoEffect and VirtualDJ\Plugins\Visualisations

Posted Thu 31 Dec 15 @ 2:33 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Thanks again

Posted Thu 31 Dec 15 @ 2:51 pm
Mac Version ?
Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Mon 04 Jan 16 @ 8:16 pm
Just wanna say, Thanks Don for an amazing set of plugins!! I can't tell you how much these 2 plugins alone have set me apart from the rest of the guts around my area.

Worked perfectly New Years

Posted Mon 04 Jan 16 @ 9:25 pm
Sven DeKay wrote :
Mac Version ?
Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we had QTZ file support on the Mac side you really wouldn't need this. I have Twitter, Instagram and Facebook feeds when I use SDJ/Mix Emergency.

You should be pressing for that as well my friend......

Posted Mon 04 Jan 16 @ 9:27 pm
Is there anyway to tighten up the delay when using cameras with TV/TM??

Posted Fri 08 Jan 16 @ 3:18 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
tayla wrote :
Don't no how I missed this so apologies for not replying to it at the time Scott....

Quote :
That reply doesn't make sense. The video sampler has absolutely nothing to do with the visualisation functionality. In theory, if you really wanted to do the method of working you want, you could use a repeat_start script and a seperate effect instance for each deck. I've not tested it, but it could work. Or I could create you a plugin that would manage this for you. The downside to this would of course be that the two effect instances would be seperate, so the image would differ between the two decks.

Obviously I would love to take you up on this offer Scott, anything has got to be better than blank screens. Cheers.

Just wondering if you have managed to look at this at all Scott, if it's not possible due to other commitments fair do's... I'll just have to shoot you instead, rofl.

Posted Fri 08 Jan 16 @ 5:58 pm
TM does not impose any delay for the cameras.

A delay most likely would be a function of the camera, resolution, and/or USB speed.

By any chance is it a USB 3.0? Probably a USB 2 camera. To test this you can try a low resolution and see if that helps. If it does help and you are using USB 2 then possibly being bounded by USB 2 speed. It could be other things related to the camera as well.

Posted Sat 09 Jan 16 @ 12:48 am
TellyMedia 1.64 won't loop any of the slideshows I make. Sampler will loop some and not others. Slideshow won't play any of the slideshows I make. They all play fine and loop with Clipbank on VDJ7. Is there a newer version of Tellymedia?

Posted Tue 09 Feb 16 @ 1:33 am
Have you actually set them to loop??

You have to right click on the sample and set it to loop.

Posted Tue 09 Feb 16 @ 1:42 am
So I far I have to assume a slideshow is a video that you make. Best way for me to check is for you to send my one of the files so I can have a look.

I will not know until you send me one of slide show files. You can post it somewhere and send me the link to it and then I will be able to tell you exactly what is wrong.

my email: donmoir@comcast.net

As beatbreaker says you need to set it loop but I am assuming you did that already or did you?

For them to loops endlessly, you must also be in manual mode. For the automatic modes you can set them to loop up to 9 times.

I am not aware of a problem with looping videos currently.

Posted Tue 09 Feb 16 @ 1:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)