Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Sonique plugin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Just wondering if the sonique plugin will one day work with VDJ 8?

Posted Wed 09 Sep 15 @ 6:31 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Sonique has been supported since the release of 8.

Posted Wed 09 Sep 15 @ 6:57 pm

How come I can not use with VDJ8??? It doesn't show up in the effects........baffled

Posted Tue 15 Sep 15 @ 8:21 pm
You should put the folder with Sonique visuals into the:

Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\VideoEffect folder. BTW, Acidspunk vis is still not working as it should. Recycled from v7, but not improved.

Posted Tue 15 Sep 15 @ 9:25 pm
By me is Acid Spunk working good ;-)
But why do I have to change each plugin individually?
And not automatically, as in the 7?

Posted Wed 16 Sep 15 @ 1:19 pm
I guess you've never seen Acidspunk in all it's glory:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2re70h4.jpg

On the left is 'real' Acidspunk, and in the VDJ video window is 'sort of' Acidspunk. I'm not familiar with other guestions. Cheers...

Posted Wed 16 Sep 15 @ 8:39 pm
Thank you for the info but I was sure in previous versions it would just run through all of the soniques rather than having to choose each one because when you clicked on the effect it would just be sonique. Milkdrop8 works as I want it to, start the visualisation and it will run through the MILK files within the folder.

Posted Sat 19 Sep 15 @ 2:42 pm
Update,

I was correct that the sonique plugin will just run through the different SVP files in VDJ 7.
Does anyone know how this is done in VDJ 8????

Cheers in advance.

Sorry only just seen djdutschi's previous post who stated that it isn't automatic and each SVP file has to be chosen, why can't this be sorted out????

Posted Mon 28 Sep 15 @ 4:26 pm
Sonique does work for VDJ8, however all the instructions in previous posts, although close, were incorrect on 1 very important thing. When putting the unzipped flies into the vdj8 plugins folder, put them in the visualizations folder Not the video effects folder. If you have downloaded any of the other visual plugins offered in the past that had the simple point and click self install, you will see those files show up in the visualization folder when you open it. Once their dropped in the folder you will see all of them become available in the same manner as any other visualization option. Hope this helps!

Posted Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 5:06 am
Sonique still will not automatically cycle through visuals. You must choose them every time. This was such an important and useful feature in VDJ 7 I don't understand why it hasn't been implemented in VDJ 8

Posted Fri 11 Nov 16 @ 9:29 pm
Because we now have Milkdrop which is way better.

Posted Sat 12 Nov 16 @ 4:01 am
uhdaboyPRO InfinityMember since 2016
where can i download sonique for virtual dj 8

Posted Sun 04 Dec 16 @ 3:56 am

Posted Sun 04 Dec 16 @ 10:08 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
DonKaraoke wrote :
Sonique still will not automatically cycle through visuals. You must choose them every time. This was such an important and useful feature in VDJ 7 I don't understand why it hasn't been implemented in VDJ 8

I have a plugin (already made) that will allow the rotation of Sonique visuals when they are being used as a videoAudioOnlyVisualisation if that's what you want to accomplish?

Posted Mon 05 Dec 16 @ 2:12 pm
StylesQPRO InfinityMember since 2003
SBDJ wrote :
DonKaraoke wrote :

I have a plugin (already made) that will allow the rotation of Sonique visuals when they are being used as a videoAudioOnlyVisualisation if that's what you want to accomplish?

Hey DBDJ, can you post the link for the plugin? Thank kindly

Posted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 10:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)