Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio [SOLVED: download v7.4.6 or v8.0.2338] - Page: 4

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

ok.. so how does this happen. I un-installed virtual dj (the version mentioned above) I downloaded the msi that has the beta code, and it still installs the old version??!?

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 10:27 am
mattrrawlings wrote :
Thank you for the build tip. That worked. I'm still getting the purple video downloads under the net search. I don't want videos at all. Anyway to stop that

click on the small option circle near the search, and in the ContentUnlimited submenu, unselect "search in NetSearch when no result in CU Pro"

dubbledex wrote :
not working. I just rant the msi, when I look on the software it is still showing as 2305.990 Keen to try this new music service. Anyone know how I can update??

2305 is the new beta.
So you're all set.

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 12:51 pm
Thank you for your help.

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 1:26 pm
will the new cu update coming out this weekend work on the 7.4.4 also or only for vj8?

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 1:40 pm
I've just got the beta version working and run a few searches in the new CU catalogue to find there is not much there e.g. I've run searches on the 3 of the biggest techno artists and got no results - anyone having the same problem?

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 2:23 pm
just a quick one to the staff, team, vdj, Atomix;
there're some peeps out here that understand that your'e doing your best and appreciate it!
My wedding gig tomorrow will be fine.
Thx for all your hard work,
ray

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 5:11 pm
user8978139 wrote :
there is not much there

I guess you missed this earlier post:
Corporate staff wrote :
The selection is not very big yet

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 5:31 pm
Groovin, it's some kind of disease that's going around, and he's not the only that's been infected. It's called, "Let me post in a thread, that I have not read". It has become an epidemic. Besides, who listens to techno? I'm just kidding. Oh wait, am I? I just searched Tiesto and got 30 results. Who else are you looking for?

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 9:43 pm
djdiamondg wrote :
will the new cu update coming out this weekend work on the 7.4.4 also or only for vj8?

It's already working for v8 if you use the latest beta.
We'll update v7 to 7.4.5 once the catalog is stable, which should probably be during early next week.

user8978139 wrote :
I've just got the beta version working and run a few searches in the new CU catalogue to find there is not much there e.g. I've run searches on the 3 of the biggest techno artists and got no results - anyone having the same problem?

The catalog is still being uploaded right now, so you can expect more song coming on soon.

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 7:26 am
HI guys,

Firstly a big thanks to all the effort going in to giving us content unlimited again. I was just trying to re-sign up for content unlimited, but it is not working from either the vdj software or from the website. Is the new catalogue only available to existing subscribers? When do you think I will be able to subscribe/pay?
Thanks!

David

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 7:59 am
This doesn't tell me much other than the fact that since the music is now "compliant", I am guessing that the libraries to choose from will be much smaller now.

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 10:23 am
Erm......if you're guessing, then it isn't a fact. :-)

Legal doesn't mean smaller. Napster have over 30 million tracks. iTunes more than 43 million.

etc. etc.

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 10:58 am
Why i cant download music if my membership is active

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 1:08 pm
groovindj wrote :
Erm......if you're guessing, then it isn't a fact. :-)

Legal doesn't mean smaller. Napster have over 30 million tracks. iTunes more than 43 million.

etc. etc.

I just did a search for a popular band. There was one song, and it was a dance mix, nothing I can really use.

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 3:13 pm
i bought the music plan $9.99 and its not working ???
please help

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 4:53 pm
chiv67PRO InfinityMember since 2014
do we need to re install vdj 8 to make the new content unlimited work,im just getting the same rubbish quality music .i must say comunication on this issue has been bad

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 7:38 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Are you running the current beta?

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 7:49 pm
Will VDJ8 update automatically???

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 8:17 pm
I am still trying to search in content unlimited but am unable to find anything. I don't think it is back up yet.

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 9:54 pm
@jbmusworks VDJ 8 wil update automatically when you have beta builds activated in the setting (or in your account on this forum).

I used the new CU yesterday for the first time but I'm quite disappointed so far... I have read this topic so I know just part of the catalogue is up yet, but I can't even find songs that are in the charts right now, let alone older songs from the 70s/80s/90s etc. I hope they will be added as well...

I only find Netsearch results, but those files aren't legal and a lot of youtube rips, I'd rather not use those of course.

Posted Sun 07 Jun 15 @ 3:37 am
34%