Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio [SOLVED: download v7.4.6 or v8.0.2338] - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

here

Posted Wed 03 Jun 15 @ 1:15 pm
DJWrenocide wrote :
I would think integrating Spotify would make it too easy for people to break rules and I would not be even considering this if I was the Dev Team.

As stated several times before Spotify only licences for non-commercial use so it was never going to happen. You can still use spotify if you have a hardware controller but just not integrated in VDJ :)

Posted Wed 03 Jun 15 @ 1:15 pm
VDJ is this ready to go yet? I'm not being pushy just would like to try it out soon. Will it work with all versions or only the new 8?

Thanks

Posted Wed 03 Jun 15 @ 1:33 pm
It will require new builds and will work with V7 & 8.

Just look in the beta section and when a new build for 8 is there that will be it. This is already stated further up this thread.

Posted Wed 03 Jun 15 @ 1:35 pm
I'm sure this has been discussed a thousand times. I'm sorry for asking. But I use Pro V8 and when I use Net Search or Audio Search under Content Unlimited. All I get is Video's. I thought the Net Search was still working until they figured out Content Unlimited.

Posted Wed 03 Jun 15 @ 3:46 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
What V8 build?

Posted Wed 03 Jun 15 @ 4:11 pm
Pappa DHome userMember since 2015
Received notification I was being billed today so I assumed everything was fixed but still unable to search music. Using V7.

Posted Wed 03 Jun 15 @ 8:32 pm
the madness !!! i'm having to purchase anything new from iTunes and then pull it up through iTunes purchased playlist to play songs . is there an easier way . also as of TODAY searching pulls up tracks but it says ' must subscribe to download full track can only download 30s " when try to load on a deck. should i CANCEL my current subscription until this matter is resolved .

Posted Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 12:15 am
Pappa D wrote :
Received notification I was being billed today so I assumed everything was fixed but still unable to search music. Using V7.

When you say v7 it's v 7.4.4 right?
That's the one that's been working with netsearch for tha last month - and it still does
If you are on 7.4.2 it won't work

Posted Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 2:39 am
drstakil wrote :
the madness !!! i'm having to purchase anything new from iTunes and then pull it up through iTunes purchased playlist to play songs . is there an easier way . also as of TODAY searching pulls up tracks but it says ' must subscribe to download full track can only download 30s " when try to load on a deck. should i CANCEL my current subscription until this matter is resolved .

I've just tested both v 7.4.4 and v8 latest build and they both works fine with Netsearch

Posted Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 2:40 am
drstakil wrote :

Your subscription should definitely still be active.
Are you sure you are logged in?
If yes and you still have this problem, contact us in the support center and we'll look more in detail what could be the cause.

Posted Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 3:52 am
Pappa D wrote :

Yes, since we asked our payment provider to give one free month to all our CUAudio customers, they restarted the normal billing process 2 days ago.
We were supposed to have been online Monday with the new catalog, but the new provider is proving to be technically not so competent as we expected, and we didn't want to risk going online with something that was not 100% reliable.
We're still looking at a release in the next 24h.
If not, and if we have to delay past the weekend, then we'll issue refunds to everyone who's been billed (and will pay the royalties for the music played from our own pocket, since it was our mistake to choose this provider)

Posted Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 3:57 am
kradcliffe wrote :

As stated several times before Spotify only licences for non-commercial use so it was never going to happen. You can still use spotify if you have a hardware controller but just not integrated in VDJ :)

Not as a replacement for 'content unlimited', but for discovering new music and practice at home.
The software DJ Pro has Spotify integration, so it IS possible.

Posted Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 5:13 am
DJWrenocide wrote :

I would think integrating Spotify would make it too easy for people to break rules and I would not be even considering this if I was the Dev Team.

Why should the DEV-team consider how easy it is breaking the rules? Now you also can use illegal downloaded tracks. Or not pay for the public broadcasting, or not pay for playing with a copy outside your home environment. It's the users responsibility to work legal!

Posted Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 5:25 am
ok so we are now on thurs 6/4 i read that the new catalog would possibly be avaiable in 24 hrs but was delayed due to technical problems.... can we say it will be up by the weekend also will an update be required on the software

Posted Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 10:00 am
SPanfilPRO (legacy)Member since 2011
I have a gig tomorrow and have been charged for this month. Is everything working? can I get a refund if it's not going?

UPDATE:
Just read a few posts up. I'm sorry I missed it. Good luck and fingers crossed.

Posted Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 10:10 am
SPanfilPRO (legacy)Member since 2011
sclavel wrote :
Pappa D wrote :

Yes, since we asked our payment provider to give one free month to all our CUAudio customers, they restarted the normal billing process 2 days ago.
We were supposed to have been online Monday with the new catalog, but the new provider is proving to be technically not so competent as we expected, and we didn't want to risk going online with something that was not 100% reliable.
We're still looking at a release in the next 24h.
If not, and if we have to delay past the weekend, then we'll issue refunds to everyone who's been billed (and will pay the royalties for the music played from our own pocket, since it was our mistake to choose this provider)

Good luck ladies and gents

Posted Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 10:16 am
samottoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I'm glad there taking the time to do this right. I just hope the new provider took the time to upgrade their equipment to handle the extra load CU will be placing on them. It would suck if the new provider servers crashed right away.

Posted Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 10:23 am
Excited to see what the new service brings. Thanks for all the hard work getting this in place so quickly.

(FYI, the link on the Content Unlimited page still points to the old thread.)

Posted Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 12:04 pm
Still nothing. Just getting comical now

Posted Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 6:42 pm
17%