Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NS7 III Compatibility? - Page: 4

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

user9369916 wrote :
JameySewell wrote :
Nevermind... I was using LED element instead of Color element. All good!

Hey man sorry for asking i have that problem the led pads dont light up on my how did you fixed it??

I revered engineered the original nsii before the release of the beta controller definition file. The next day, vdj release a beta, and it works... only issue so far is with middle screen.

So no problems with leds.

Posted Tue 01 Mar 16 @ 8:54 am
JameySewell wrote :
user9369916 wrote :
JameySewell wrote :
Nevermind... I was using LED element instead of Color element. All good!

Hey man sorry for asking i have that problem the led pads dont light up on my how did you fixed it??

I revered engineered the original nsii before the release of the beta controller definition file. The next day, vdj release a beta, and it works... only issue so far is with middle screen.

So no problems with leds.

Thanks man i just download the last beta and still dont light up im gonna keep looking for this issue.
Btw if some one else know how to fix this ill be so thankfull.

Posted Wed 02 Mar 16 @ 6:24 am
Guys i have good news for the problem in the 3rd screen that every body that we own the ns7lll we have. After almost 6 days since i bought my controller and a hard work every day for long periods i found the problem and now its working the full screens on the ns7lll.im very happy and i just wanted to share this good news with every one who as the same of me fall in love with vdj8.

Posted Sat 05 Mar 16 @ 5:19 am
Ohh btw and sorry i know my inglés sucks but the thing was that..:)

Posted Sat 05 Mar 16 @ 5:21 am
Hey guy, Djdad would be interested by your news! Thanks for everyone Who bought the NS7 iii.

Posted Sun 06 Mar 16 @ 10:27 am
is ther i file to download now for the ns7iii thats working?

Posted Sun 06 Mar 16 @ 10:30 am
mcpinPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Okay, I downloaded the beta in add-on's, installed it and started up virtualdj and the controller. It recognized the controller and the mapping all seemed to work, but the controller didn't light up or function. Using the mouse, I loaded a track and it appeared on the numark screen, but wouldn't play. What am I missing in the settings? It was set to external mixer using the Numarks sound card and the Numark controller was selected. Not sure what to do. Thanks!

Posted Wed 09 Mar 16 @ 10:58 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You need to :
- download and install the Audio driver from http://www.numark.com/product/ns7III
- create a Master & Headphones audio configuration in the AUDIO setup of VirtualDJ (with Chans 1,2 to Master and Chans 3,4 to Headphones using the Numark USB Audio driver)

Posted Thu 10 Mar 16 @ 12:27 am
mcpinPRO InfinityMember since 2012
djdad wrote :
You need to :
- download and install the Audio driver from http://www.numark.com/product/ns7III
- create a Master & Headphones audio configuration in the AUDIO setup of VirtualDJ (with Chans 1,2 to Master and Chans 3,4 to Headphones using the Numark USB Audio driver)

The last couple of times i've used serato, it has made me re-install the numark drivers, so after I tried using VDJ I opened Serato and it made me re-install the drivers yet again. So perhaps that was the problem. I'll make sure the drivers are working and then try VDJ again. Thanks!

Posted Thu 10 Mar 16 @ 2:38 am
Dj DAD, I have they NS7ii plus Display. Saw the post you put up regarding mapping the displays. I have no clue how to do that. Is it a simple copy and paste?

Posted Sun 13 Mar 16 @ 8:48 pm
So exactly what do I have to do to get my ns7 111 to work with virtual dj8

Posted Wed 16 Mar 16 @ 11:58 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Posted Thu 17 Mar 16 @ 2:36 am
DJadamtPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Those links to the mappers aren't working for me. It says Link is no longer available. I'm not to bothered about the screens for the moment I just want the controller mapping so I can use my NS7 lll with VDJ. instead of serato :)

Posted Fri 25 Mar 16 @ 1:59 am
Sorry ignore my last comment its must have been my computer that was playing up the links are working now

Posted Fri 25 Mar 16 @ 2:01 am
when I install the mapper it says install successful but nothing happens? the mapper doesn't get added to the mapper folder is it putting it somewhere else or something?

Posted Fri 25 Mar 16 @ 2:12 am
I uploaded the beta for nd and my ns7 111 now will play but when I load a song on deck 1 and 3 it shows up on the opposites screen same with 2 & 4 what do I have to do to fix it

Posted Fri 25 Mar 16 @ 8:04 pm
Got it all working now :) bit glitchly but I understand its only a bata so was expected but I find it skips a lot, manly when uploading up new tracks or when 2 tracks are playing at same time

also would it be posible to get the mapper done for the use with version 7 I'm still getting used to 8 so tend to use 7 more even if it means losing the screen feature that's fine just as long as I have the controller working

cheers

Posted Sat 26 Mar 16 @ 3:07 am
If you wanted to use the NS7 III on VDJ 7 then you (or another forum member) would have to D.I.Y. because Atomix won't add new controllers to their old software.

It's like anything. When a new version is released, support for the old version is dropped - although Atomix do still fix serious bugs, such as the "2016 issue".

Posted Sat 26 Mar 16 @ 10:27 am
groovindj wrote :
If you wanted to use the NS7 III on VDJ 7 then you (or another forum member) would have to D.I.Y. because Atomix won't add new controllers to their old software.

It's like anything. When a new version is released, support for the old version is dropped - although Atomix do still fix serious bugs, such as the "2016 issue".

Really?? that's a kick in the teeth then. VDJ 8 still has a lot of issues that need sorting first imo hence why I haven't committed fully to the move yet

Posted Sat 26 Mar 16 @ 12:14 pm
A lot of issues? I've been happily using VDJ 8 since release day with hardly any issues.

Of course there were some when 8 was young, but nowadays pretty much all the serious stuff has been fixed.

From what I can find, you haven't really gone into detail about the "lot of issues". There's one post from July 2014 where you say you "really love" VDJ 8, then mention a few things "that are missing" (which are actually still present in VDJ 8). Replies were provided, pointing out the differences.

Then in Feb 2015 you posted again, mentioning almost the same things as above, and had replies pointing you to info on those again.

If you're having a lot of genuine issues (crashes, bugs) then you need to work with the staff to resolve them. The only way to do that is provide precise info on what you're doing, what's happening etc. so the staff can try to reproduce the issues.

Posted Sat 26 Mar 16 @ 1:22 pm
57%