Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: #SilverSleek2 - Page: 20

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Quick Poll:

I'm left with a blank space "somewhere" on the skin on a new layout that's going to be included in next release

What function(s) would you like to see on this blank space ?
I'm talking about functions that are NOT present already...

PS: Initially I wanted to release the skin by Jan 27 but it may take a few more days since I'm stuck with that blank space that I don't know how to fill...

Posted Tue 26 Jan 16 @ 1:18 am
Not sure if this is what you wanna hear but id like another way to see the different panels without clicking on the menu.

Can we get a screen shot of this blank space?? I know for myself it would help me better understand what's actually going on with the space.

Posted Tue 26 Jan 16 @ 2:02 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
"....I'm left with a blank space "somewhere" on the skin....."

is it a blank space per deck or one main spot ?

Posted Tue 26 Jan 16 @ 7:59 am
Maybe a pizza delivery service LOL!

I agree with beatbreaker, to be able to switch between the centre panel options would be cool.

And.... would it be possible to have the "TAP" button flash with the first beat, maybe as a right click toggle option?

Posted Tue 26 Jan 16 @ 9:17 am
raypitman wrote :
And.... would it be possible to have the "TAP" button flash with the first beat, maybe as a right click toggle option?

That can be added for sure :)

Posted Tue 26 Jan 16 @ 9:53 am
royvanmeel wrote :

is it a blank space per deck or one main spot ?

It doesn't really matter... Share your thoughts...

I have stuff to put into it... I just want to see what is popular! ;)

Posted Tue 26 Jan 16 @ 9:54 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :

Can we get a screen shot of this blank space?? I know for myself it would help me better understand what's actually going on with the space.

Uhmmm... NO! :P

I mean I want to leave it as a surprise for the release! :)

Posted Tue 26 Jan 16 @ 9:55 am
how about some buttons for recording or broadcasting.

Posted Tue 26 Jan 16 @ 11:24 am
"Full Mixer" has them already :)

Posted Tue 26 Jan 16 @ 11:35 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
beatbreaker1 wrote :

Uhmmm... NO! :P

I mean I want to leave it as a surprise for the release! :)

Lmao!! Fair enough (thumbs up)

Posted Tue 26 Jan 16 @ 1:35 pm
I still want to have buttons to "match key" with master deck? And button to reset key to original (with steps just like revert to original bpm with steps instead of from 15% to 0% in one click..)

Posted Wed 27 Jan 16 @ 3:13 pm
royvanmeel wrote :
I still want to have buttons to "match key" with master deck? And button to reset key to original (with steps just like revert to original bpm with steps instead of from 15% to 0% in one click..)

He's given you 2 rows of custom buttons, that's not enough??

Posted Wed 27 Jan 16 @ 3:52 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Waiting patiently.... Maybe not! We want this now! :-)

Posted Thu 28 Jan 16 @ 5:15 pm
There is a problem in the current skin (maybe a feature I don't know) whereby decks 3 and 4 volume faders are at 0% by default. I tried this on a fresh install of VDJ with the same results so it's definitely something to do with this skin. Can you look into it?

Posted Sun 31 Jan 16 @ 4:08 pm
There's nothing at the skin that would force volume sliders of deck 3 and 4 to be at 0% volume.
That been said please check your controllers and keyboard mappers and particularly their <ONINIT/> element.
Finally keep in mind that if you use a controller the volume sliders on skin will take the same value with the controller's physical position of sliders.

Posted Sun 31 Jan 16 @ 8:18 pm

Posted Mon 01 Feb 16 @ 10:31 pm
This looks fantastic!
But I have a gig on saturday and need some time to check out the new features before I use your new skin, when will you release it?
best wishes
ray

Posted Mon 01 Feb 16 @ 10:48 pm
It does look very professional and very usable if you ask me.
I like the extra features that I see in this picture. The first skin that also has colored CUE points in the waveform? :)

Posted Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 8:14 am
Yes, that's what's holding it back. I wanted to find the best way to show the colors. My previous implementation (see a couple of posts above) was not really good for live usage. So I had to tweak/change it.
Hopefully one of these days I will be able to release it :)

Posted Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 12:59 pm
Good luck with development and I really think this could be one of the best with all "most used" features embedded in the skin.
This skin represents (in my opinion) VDJ 8.1 the best, but I can imagine this would scare people off with no knowledge about all features and possibilities.

PhantomDeejay wrote :
"....Hopefully one of these days I will be able to release it :)"

I hope so too! :)

Posted Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 1:06 pm
77%