Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: transfer of virtual dj 7 audio plugin to 8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I was wondering since the never version of 8 came out none of the awesome audio effects are working as well as the stuff I bought , is there any plan to work on this in the future? I miss all of them as I had them all mapped to a apc 80

Posted Sat 10 Jan 15 @ 6:36 pm
dont you check the threads? lol...a lot will work if you rename them,say by adding a number to the end of the name...though I have not tried this myself.been too busy producing tracks and having a blast :)

Posted Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 5:06 pm
I didn't see any links as you think stuff like that would be locked in place. I work , I don't have time to read threads or even take the time to make comments on songs in record pool , I pay others to do that!

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 6:35 pm
sorry buddy but you've been asking the same question for some time.I work (as I will soon prove) it was this Dj thing that keept me from doing what I know better than most...and finally after some time,working a lot...making beats..and I dont like the presumption that some have about it in this little hangout..but back to topic.. since the work its on the computer then I keep a page open for the forums.simple...now I know this software version its lacking in plugins.I was the first to complain about it.it also has issues in compability with other stuff.but over time it will catch up I'm sure...

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 6:53 pm
tycoonentertainmentcanada wrote :
I don't have time to read threads or even take the time to make comments on songs in record pool , I pay others to do that!

then you should fire them... just a thought...:)

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 10:06 pm
because of your post I dragged and fixed the plug ins , I lost 8 of 40 so its not to bad, I will be getting the guys here to figure out some of the ones I want made. I want a base one like in dubstep. a vocal remover , and a key changer..

Posted Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 12:19 am
those would be cool,yep!

Posted Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 12:28 am
they existed before , I will check back as I have a idea of where to get them and how to mod them!

Posted Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 11:36 pm
as far as the dubstep (or any other style instant remix plugin...I will tell you my secret as of late....install native instruments maschine sampler plugin,get the required library of style you want,open on one deck in a 4 deck skin,and your set! theres a bit of a learning curve with maschine as it does a lot like produce complete songs.running in song mode is too much for vdj but in loop-pattern mode is working fine..loops (sequences ) are best done in standalone mode,then open as a plugin in vdj.

Posted Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 4:24 pm
I bought all the effects as I use to work at a dj company in Canada. I find a glitch at the end of all the samples when I load them here any ideas or advice.

Posted Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 7:21 pm
the effects of? native instruments? I find that nothing its smooth with virtual dj.but I dont know of any other softwares being better,so I put up with it.anyways being sequencing music and not using vdj though I will.just can decide on a better controller.but mean whille all sequences I make in NI maschine for original songs can be extra food for loops in vdj.but I think its best to make beats while running in vdj so you know how it will mix with standard music I mix.

Posted Sun 22 Feb 15 @ 3:56 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)