Topic: Pioneer DDJ-T1 Enhanced Controller Mapper v8
Forum thread: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/173945/Hardware_Technical_Support/HID_Definition_implementation.html
Fully functional definition/mapper set for the DDJ-T1, includes the following features:
- For VirtualDj 8
- Used all bits of resolution on the jog wheels and pitch sliders
- All panels defined and mapable
- All buttons defined and mapable
- All LED indicators defined and mapable, and yes... including the elusive Jog Ring
Many thanks to Atomix Support Staff and to DjTechie (TechNZ) who helped me out with the HID definition build-up. Due credit to PhantomDeejay as I used some of his previous mapper work from the DDJ-SX project to save time on the mapper portion.
*** See documentation for the full mapping layout ***
- I was not able to make the controller report the "Change of Decks" state, as a workaround I assigned the ACTIVE button to perform the foreground leftdeck/rightdeck function. Not an issue for skins that show all 4 decks in full or skins that are 2 decks only.
- Works with the standard 2/2-4 swap/4 deck skins and the DN-MC6000 Pro+ v8 skin
- You will need to install the FlanJet (TexZK) effects to use the premapped buttons assigned to them.
- Bug reports or feedback would be greatly appreciated :)
*** IMPORTANT***: If you have other DDJ-T1 defs/mappers installed, it is recommended that you remove those before installing this mapper set, otherwise you might get unexpected controller behaviour.
Just run the downloaded package, it should automatically put the definition file in the DEVICES folder and the mapper file in the MAPPERS folder. If successful, you will see: "Pioneer DDJ-T1 by Zacek100 v8.x" in CONFIG/MAPPERS screen.
Posted Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 10:45 am
Posted Sun 02 Nov 14 @ 9:13 pm
Line Number 4, Column 45: <map value="SELECT_L" action="select & leftdeck" />
Posted Wed 05 Nov 14 @ 9:57 pm
<map value="SELECT_L" action="select & leftdeck" />
Posted Thu 06 Nov 14 @ 9:25 pm
Posted Wed 19 Nov 14 @ 2:17 am
Posted Wed 19 Nov 14 @ 12:41 pm
his page contains the following errors:
error on line 4 at column 45: xmlParseEntityRef: no name
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.
Posted Wed 20 Apr 16 @ 3:38 am
Aparte no me han dado ningun codigo ni nungun numero de licencia, y ya la compre hace dias.
Posted Tue 25 Oct 16 @ 4:06 pm
Posted Sun 01 Sep 19 @ 12:49 pm
Posted Sun 01 Sep 19 @ 4:27 pm